Page 2 of 5

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 12:44 pm
by Ze Golden Pug
-1 without counter they suck and we should find a new method of countering it if we bring em back

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 12:53 pm
by pvt amar
to balance it, the captain who make the warrant have to be online when the criminal is killed. if the captain gets killed in any crimnal way (hitman, robbery, kidnap) the warrant js removed.

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 12:58 pm
by Ze Golden Pug
Even then captains are rarely online so it makes it a shitty way to enforce it

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 1:05 pm
by ZERO
pvt amar wrote:to balance it, the captain who make the warrant have to be online when the criminal is killed. if the captain gets killed in any crimnal way (hitman, robbery, kidnap) the warrant js removed.
-1

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 1:35 pm
by Mr Pepe
So I have an idea to make them fair and fun for everyone.
-Warrant last time reduced to 30 minutes.
-Only Captains have the ability to /warrant
-New command for police like /warrantkill (name) or something simmlar that would allow police to KoS a player with a warrant after he failed to surrender. ------That command would also make that police officer KoSable by the person with a warrant and the warrant is over when the person kills an officer and 1 minute passes (or less, I want to hear your opinions).
-If police kill that player the warrant is over as well

Please contact me on discord or post it here if you have anything to say about this. Also, I can try to help in making of this plugin however I can, if players agree and think this is balanced.

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 1:46 pm
by Voltz
Mr Pepe wrote:So I have an idea to make them fair and fun for everyone.
-Warrant last time reduced to 30 minutes.
-Only Captains have the ability to /warrant
-New command for police like /warrantkill (name) or something simmlar that would allow police to KoS a player with a warrant after he failed to surrender. ------That command would also make that police officer KoSable by the person with a warrant and the warrant is over when the person kills an officer and 1 minute passes (or less, I want to hear your opinions).
-If police kill that player the warrant is over as well

Please contact me on discord or post it here if you have anything to say about this. Also, I can try to help in making of this plugin however I can, if players agree and think this is balanced.
+0

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 3:39 pm
by Voxil
How about we stop bitching, become men, and just give criminals the option of Trial by Combat, smh.

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 5:28 pm
by Chromatic
+1

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 15th, 2019, 7:48 pm
by zman#2644
Yikes, the reactions are very negative. As of now I think police need a buff, or bandits need a nerf

Re: Kill Warrants

Unread postPosted:November 16th, 2019, 12:37 pm
by ZERO
zman#2644 wrote:Yikes, the reactions are very negative. As of now I think police need a buff, or bandits need a nerf
You say this because the criminals are too powerful because the police is practically non-existent.