Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
If anything should be expensive it's the Dragonfang itself rather than the ammo.
ShrewdShroud liked this
By $eran rap
+1
Makes raids so unprofitable
Lowering them would be super good
TomatoChunks liked this
By Yoshi
I cant +1 this suggestion yet, the major problem I see is that all of the ammo prices would have to be lowered, currently, dfang boxes cost 500, 400 is still too much, but if they were lowered to 300 (I think it used to be that price), that would make no sense because then a raid weapons box would be the same price as a military drum. Basically if one ammo price gets lowered, all of the ammo prices would have to be lowered.
By TomatoChunks
I cant +1 this suggestion yet, the major problem I see is that all of the ammo prices would have to be lowered, currently, dfang boxes cost 500, 400 is still too much, but if they were lowered to 300 (I think it used to be that price), that would make no sense because then a raid weapons box would be the same price as a military drum. Basically if one ammo price gets lowered, all of the ammo prices would have to be lowered.
I didn't realize military drums were so expensive. I guess that's cuz I get all mine from kits. I think all ammo prices should be lowered then and just raise the price of guns.
By wonslowcar
the ammo holds no value unless it has a gun, much like military drums. iirc it takes a little less than an entire box to break 1 large metal plate, maybe even more. to break 2 plates, you would already be down 1.3k, as boxes cost 650 during a raid when you need them the most.
TomatoChunks liked this
By Quavo
I don’t understand how they and why they make these changes when an admin switches to being a cop suddenly everything changes with prices new command etc crazy (I’m just joking).
TomatoChunks liked this
By Fear_Mata
I don't raid much, but I can see where this is coming from. You might raid a base, costing you thousands for maybe a few berries and some trash guns. Not worth it. +1

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!