Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TomatoChunks
The price of Dragonfang boxes has gone from being $150 like a year ago to now being $525. I barely see any raids ever happening now because of how over priced they are. Raising their cost only makes it so there's more bases which equals more lag.
By PeachyPoro
+1
seeing as how expensive dragonfang boxes are, I can confidently say that you guys are dis encouraging what is an essential part of rping; raiding. Raiding is PART of rp and shouldn’t be in anyway shape or form disencouraged.
TomatoChunks liked this
By Quavo
150 was better than 300 lol
By Outspace
This argument would make more sense if the server was currently over elements but its really not. Active raiding doesn't decrease elements as much as you would think as

Player 1 raids player 2 and destroys ~ 300 elements. Then they leave another 150 or so not destroyed(just a generalization for the point). Then player 1 either sells the loot or stores it(not all players sell raid loot) so that is lockers and a base aka more elements to store the raided loot. Now, player 2 just got raided and say the floors got destroyed and he doesn't want to be raided again, so he makes a new base. His old 150 elements aren't gone, so say he makes another 400 element base. He now owns 550 elements instead of his original 450, and player 1 built a base of ~ 50+ elements because he needed to store raid loot.

Lowered elements isn't a direct result of raiding, although it can be a factor. The biggest thing is decay and admins wiping. Now, raiding isn't something that should be done super easily, along with rescuing during kidnaps. Defending a base got nerfed because you cannot blowtorch just as something is damaged(You have to wait after its damaged), so I say its fair to also nerf the cost of dragonfang boxes in turn and balance that out. This nerf isn't just against raids. It goes against anyone in an RP event shooting an armored vehicle that they gave 3 warnings to, it goes against police raids and rescues, it goes against counter raids because cops destroy plates.
I can see the anger at it being raised to 500 in one major way, it aids those that already have bamboo. I mean I don't even get touched by this change because I have almost 14 mil, but someone with 10k thats trying to be a bandit is highly effected by it. This is why with the tax that was added to things, I believe that the price of dragonfang boxes shouldn't be more than 375 each.
By wonslowcar
raiding is hardly profitable due to how much you spend on dfang boxes over how much you would usually earn. a dfang box is worth more than a maplestrike iirc
By pvt amar
im kinda not playing ph anymore but the 525 for a dfang box is too much. rescues can take up to 20 boxes for police considering kidnappers place so many obstacles and large metal plates. there is no need for it too be so high yall are focusing on why it should be less but not asking why its so expensive. the dfang it self cost 1.3 k so why have the ammo almost the half of the price.
Mr AJ, TomatoChunks liked this
By ROZE's are RED
1+
TomatoChunks liked this
By HellRaiser0214
+1
Hardly see profitable raids unless you find an asspile of berries to sell. Does this make it more challenging yes. But should the price be lowered for players with less money or newer players who read the rules that are looking to raid. At this point, you have to have money to waste if you want to raid imo.
TomatoChunks liked this
By ShrewdShroud
+1 defenders should stop a raid and not that you don't have any more money for ammo
TomatoChunks liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!