Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Miku
This really doesn't happen since most of the rules are extremely black & white and extremely provable by just even a cursory log search.
Staff members can't deal with their own sits/their group sits in most situations either.
Not to mention, staff members are entirely people too and should still be allowed to have fun.
By Miku
Yea, it's pretty true. There's very few rules which cannot be enforced by just looking at logs alone, which can be done at anytime in the future by anyone. If you think someone is abusing, feel free to report them @ https://pandahut.net/rpreport.
By GandaIf
Can we ban this dude from life/pineapples?
By PeachyPoro
I saw you were banned for the n word, just a heads up that word is banned from being said in any shape or form no matter what to keep everything clean.
By Miku
I left PH community for Racism and Abuse. Glad to know staff have not changed. It is not hard to pull it up. I just pulled yours up.
You cannot for example get someone's IP through the forums at all. Only the forums owners can see the IPs of all people, because you are connecting and talking through the forums server, and not directly to each other's IPs. Be very careful with what you say in relation to IPs, you can very easily get banned for threatening to dox/doxing.
Also, I find it very ironic that this is your 4th punishment for being racist yourself. I think you are just trolling at this point, but on the off chance you are not, you should probably check yourself.
You lied in game about "Global Admins" telling you it was alright to be racist, have been banned for racism before, and are disrespecting even in reports. Cya off the forums.
By UDontKnow
This is the funniest forum post i’ve seen in a while. Honestly this needs to be locked, the kid was obs banned for something and got salty and couldn’t blame himself. Love the ip part too. Maybe you can pull his ip through a link but no program like wireshark could pull it through a forum site like this. lol
GhostDragon liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!