Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Simon paju
I'm thinking of making a bank in ph where I would loan bamboo to people who will to start up shops and businesses such as a weapon shop or even Illegal businesses like a berry farm or even a kidnapping base. I would take a screenshot of the money I loaned to people and them saying :I will pay Simon "the amount"
In the duration of "the amount of days". I would make profit by adding a 15-20% interest. If they don't pay I could call an admin to help me out. I would not loan anything above 10k unless they have reason for a bit more. If they don't have the bamboo then I would be able to reposes their stuff such as loot from bases, weapons, cars and anything worth value. A lot of this stuff is subject to change.
AnarchyMachine liked this
By MattCobra
Good idea really but what if somebody has nothing to lose? Couldnt they, in theory take a loan out and never pay it off because they dont have any assets to repossess? And even if they did have a base when the loan was issued, theres a chance theres no loot or it's been raided by someone else
By Simon paju
Yeah but ill investigate everyone who asks for a loan before I give it to the. I wont give out loans to people who wont be able to pay it back. Just like a real bank.
By AnarchyMachine
I'm thinking of making a bank in ph where I would loan bamboo to people who will to start up shops and businesses such as a weapon shop or even Illegal businesses like a berry farm or even a kidnapping base. I would take a screenshot of the money I loaned to people and them saying :I will pay Simon "the amount"
In the duration of "the amount of days". I would make profit by adding a 15-20% interest. If they don't pay I could call an admin to help me out. I would not loan anything above 10k unless they have reason for a bit more. If they don't have the bamboo then I would be able to reposes their stuff such as loot from bases, weapons, cars and anything worth value. A lot of this stuff is subject to change.
thats good ı need some money around 200k to make a free home services if u interested
Mr AJ liked this
By PeachyPoro
I’d be happy to talk to you Anarchy if you would like to loan 200k hehehe stealing this mans business
By Kmsm73.
This was said in other post saying they would start up a bank company. But any other staff member correct me if I am wrong but other staff I believe said we would not be dealing with this of people not paying their loan or things like that
By Outspace
If deals are made with the bank they would have to be very specific and both players would have to agree with evidence, both knowing there is evidence and staff will take a stand if it's not handled properly. This means there's no using the bank to take advantage of other players or trying to get people banned when they really had no idea what was going on. A clear deal would have to be shown to staff and given evidence in order to handle scamming. This would include time frame, interest, how the interest works(there are multiple kinds of interest), amount, etc. It's a huge hassle and loaning money in general can also be weird. If the player spends the 10k or whatever that is loaned and therefore has 0, then how do you expect us to handle it?
MattCobra liked this
By AnarchyMachine
If deals are made with the bank they would have to be very specific and both players would have to agree with evidence, both knowing there is evidence and staff will take a stand if it's not handled properly. This means there's no using the bank to take advantage of other players or trying to get people banned when they really had no idea what was going on. A clear deal would have to be shown to staff and given evidence in order to handle scamming. This would include time frame, interest, how the interest works(there are multiple kinds of interest), amount, etc. It's a huge hassle and loaning money in general can also be weird. If the player spends the 10k or whatever that is loaned and therefore has 0, then how do you expect us to handle it?
I read it then read it again and again and still dont understand a simple sentence this englandish beyond my understanding lvls

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!