Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ThatDerpyKid
Now I think that the “terrorist” role should be added back to rp cause I think it would make things interesting. Now I know times have changed from 2016 but I think it could integrate into the server pretty smoothly. This role would be able to hold hostages but instead of it being like kidnapper where you take the victim into a base with terrorist you keep have to keep them in the open for a high risk high reward type of deal where maybe you can get more money idk still thinking about this btw. No this is not a troll post I’m being 75% serious.

This Role will be MVP+ Grey
By making it mvp+ grey it would have a reason to actually buy ranks other than the bamboo. And for god sake if anyone says this will make it pay to win this server already is fully pay to win.

What it would have for kit:
1 Zubeknakov with some attachments idk which
Full Thief Clothes, black balaclava, black duffel bag
3 grenades, 1 c4, 1 detonator
1 Butterfly knife

Let me know what y’all think
I've thought about this quite a bit, and I like the ideas. Instead of making it a Mvp+Grey role, I'd say you have to apply for the role through the forums. For how the role works, the role inniates a "crisis" whereas he/she forces 1 to 3 different people into an area, and can kill them at any point if his/her demands aren't met (within reason, obviously demanding a payment of 1 mill bb is a bit farfetched).

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!