Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Simon paju
-1 when I read the topic I thought it would be cool but it's really just similar to the kidnapping role, I once kidnapped someone in the bank because my kidnapping shack was raided and I didn't need mvp+ grey to do so. Add where if you are in a bank or a public place you can hold everyone inside hostage??
By Mr AJ
+1 let the role mass kos
Give this man an admin role
and trust me, Pandahut RP would reach new heights
Nicolas liked this
By Flopdup
the terrorist role was just renamed to explosive expert which still exists, and is useless. But somehow the role is still more useful than this suggestion
Outspace, TomatoChunks liked this
By Nicolas
/TERROR seattle [you are now allowed to kill anyone in 50m for 30 seconds before you die goodluck panda]
so like the purge but it is only for seattle
By Outspace
the terrorist role was just renamed to explosive expert which still exists, and is useless. But somehow the role is still more useful than this suggestion
By Pablo Escobar.
Lies. Shame. Shame. Shame. Lies. Shame. Shame. Shame. Lies. Shame. Shame. Shame. Lies. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.
Nicolas liked this
By Liona
-1 #bringbackhoborole
MattCobra, Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!