Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By TheBlueBerryLord
+1 With the revival of the judge role this needs to be changed
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By Miku
There were a few ideas discussed among rp admins about normal police using /charge and such. One such idea was to allow all Police to use charge with these limitations:
Charge has cooldown of 30 mins on it, per player
Charge will tell you if a judge is not on, and to go away
Charge can only be used if someone's offense would warrant them over 5 minutes in jail
By NeedlessMemeing
There were a few ideas discussed among rp admins about normal police using /charge and such. One such idea was to allow all Police to use charge with these limitations:
Charge has cooldown of 30 mins on it, per player
Charge will tell you if a judge is not on, and to go away
Charge can only be used if someone's offense would warrant them over 5 minutes in jail
All of these are highly compatible with my suggestion, and in fact, improve it. Maybe charge could be lowered to 15 at first and then see how it goes. If I may ask, would the other changes I have suggested such as making judges be able to give longer sentences, mayors appointing judges, and making the choice to go to trial the officer's choice instead of the suspect's choice be on the table, or would these be seen as too hard/unfeasible?
By G3r4ld1n3
But at the end, the criminal will just have to afk for 25 minutes, and its just boring.

+1 top tier suggestion

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!