Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By MattCobra
In my eyes, it's greatly unfair that the judicial system is handicapped by a lack of courthouse. Whilst I understand that the Admins are "No longer giving out regions", I find this to be unreasonable.

Considering we now have a growing judicial system on 10, it seems only right that we would have a courthouse.

I understand one may make the argument that "But the courthouse on 13 is a map structure whereas a courthouse on 10 would be a player built structure." Whilst yes, this is true, there are arguably a few buildings which could be repurposed to fit the role of a courthouse.

The golf hotel(?) is a good candidate for this, possessing a lobby and a few rooms which could be used for courthouses and it has a direct connection to a road.

Or, I could propose a radical idea - go back to man made Courthouses, as seen here, which was built by Classified in 2018

https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... ilit=court

In conclusion, if we want to enhance the RP experience of the Pandahut Judicial system, we need to implement these reforms.

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave some feedback/criticisms/ideas!
By ZERO
Hello,

Your suggestion was reviewed and we decided to not do this. No regions will be given out anymore. Thank you for your suggestion!
Thanks!
:heartfulpanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!