Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
Main suggestion-

When a player is in an rp event, such as being robbed or arrested, switching their fire mode will become instantly kosable to the initiator (Police officer, Bandit, Kidnapper, etc)
*Only applies to switching from safety to on. Can not kos for going from on to safety.*

Reason-

A player who is being arrested/kidnapped/robbed and happens to have their weapon out on safety mode should have no reason to switch their fire mode to on if they had intentions of complying with the initiator. Switching your weapon fire mode from safety to on should be considered the same as pulling you weapon during an rp event as there should be no reason the player in the rp event should be changing their fire mode to on if they are planning to cooperate. Turning your weapon to on mode while it was on safety in an rp event implies that the player is intending to use their weapon. The only other reasons a player would switch fire modes are as follows:
-Player genuinely accidentally changed their fire mode. This will be considered the players fault, as if you accidentally pulled your weapon during an rp event you would still be kosable
-"because you want to make sure the switch works and to protect the friendly police officers from bear attacks" -Miku

Rewrite the rule "if a weapon is already pulled out before RP event is called, you MUST use the warning system for them to lower it! Whether or not your weapon is on safety mode doesn't matter, as it's still already pulled out."

New rule: "If a weapon is already pulled out before RP event is called, you must use the warning system for them to lower it! Switching off from safety mode will make the player instantly kosable."

Can have logs start to log weapon mode switches from players in Rp events.
Last edited by PeachyPoro on October 10th, 2020, 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
+1
Honestly thought this was already a thing because I've always killed people for switching from safety to fire and never gotten banned
+1
I like it. Well worded to boot.
+1
-1 I love the idea but I have to say no. Its just going to add even more to logs, and not very useful.

Big brain idea. Always have your gun off safety, but no mag in. Just reload as you run away. (This would bypass any reasonable detection with out logging reloads too)

With this every time a gun is triggered off safety it would have to be logged, unless it only looked during an RP event, and even if it did that it would still just flood logs.
Last edited by SnowingFate657 on October 11th, 2020, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!