Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By iDiedOk
Toxicity Backpack mod for RP. It's harder for police to hold all the stuff they need in just an alice and our police gear as it is very very small outfits. Bandits have the advantage on police and other players in general with their thief outfit sets! But that's not the only reason i think we should add this mod. The backpacks would give use to the clothes salesmen role, making people want that role, as they obviously would be able to sell those backpacks more easily. It would make a builders job easier, being able to build bases for clients faster! It would help police carry a few extra mags, some health, and an extra gun if needed. It would help bandits and other badguy roles hold illegal items, raid items, berries. Plus the backpacks look aesthetically pleasing. They're not that big of a leap in space, but it's enough to easy up the life of organizing/building/roleplaying. Thank you for your consideration.
Astro liked this
By Taco_bell_food
I assume your talking about thr rp server this would be a good idea for server 13 but server 10 is a no mod server
By Nicolas
They are too overpowered, they give TOO much space and their just unfair to use
By Taco_bell_food
agreed
By BrotherChiChi
Toxicity Backpack mod for RP. It's harder for police to hold all the stuff they need in just an alice and our police gear as it is very very small outfits. Bandits have the advantage on police and other players in general with their thief outfit sets! But that's not the only reason i think we should add this mod. The backpacks would give use to the clothes salesmen role, making people want that role, as they obviously would be able to sell those backpacks more easily. It would make a builders job easier, being able to build bases for clients faster! It would help police carry a few extra mags, some health, and an extra gun if needed. It would help bandits and other badguy roles hold illegal items, raid items, berries. Plus the backpacks look aesthetically pleasing. They're not that big of a leap in space, but it's enough to easy up the life of organizing/building/roleplaying. Thank you for your consideration.
were you high when you made this? jk jk. but i dont think this would be better. what can't police carry? they need a medkit or two and probably a couple of extra mags and hand cuffs and some food. That alone i dont think would take up an entire alice pack. Would need to see it to believe it.
Nicolas liked this
By MattCobra
10 is not getting mods. 13 is, but if the file size is too big, they're not adding it
By Blew
Matt cobra acts like his opinion matters. Nah mine does. 10 never had mods and should never have some.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!