Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By SnowingFate657
So far the mayor role for the last few times has just been a way for players to increase their balance. I think giving the mayor a few fun commands might be nice.

/funding Allows the player to fund another player, either by way of directly taking from town balance or, if the town balance is too low, from the players balance. This command could either give out the money once (Up to a certain amount) and require mayor approval (IE posting on forums under a new topic) or, some other method, like once per day. This could require an additional command on the players part. /funding withdraw At the end of the mayor term half of the money received for funding will be returned to the town balance. (To prevent abuse)

/kit funding Can only be used once. Adds a bamboo amount to the town balance and can only be used once per month. If the town balance is empty or has less money then then the kit gave, the money is instead taken from the current mayors balance.

/taxevasion Mostly a joke command. It makes the mayor exempt from all taxes. Doing so increases pay per hour by a bamboo amount but taxes for everyone else are increased by a higher percentage. Mayors who do this probably wont be elected again.

Mayors also get one region or building permit. (I would say up to 7w4h5L)

Mayors may now participate in police raids. They are able to use explosives during the raid, since current cop roles cannot already do so. (Doing so would destroy more then needed for a base.) This can be restricted to only precision charges. They may only assist, not call a raid. The cooldown is 48 hours to prevent abuse. The mayor is required to have a certain number of hours as a police role before they can assist but it did not have to be their role before. (Police role because police raids are not the same as bandit raids)

The goal of these changes is to make more people want to be mayor and allow them to give actual change in a tangible way, since most mayors just sit and collect the town balance. Of course, this list was not finished and needs improvement but it is just a general idea. I have no idea how hard any of this would be to do, nor if most of it is possible.
By GraniteM Hotshots
When I was in a police group we grinded warrants and tried to fill the town balance as much as possible and at the end the town balance was at 6k. Kinda sad...
TrippL liked this
By SnowingFate657
When I was in a police group we grinded warrants and tried to fill the town balance as much as possible and at the end the town balance was at 6k. Kinda sad...
The goal of this is literally to make it so that if the mayor decides to drain the entire town balance with out giving anything to people they get penalized. There is still room for money making in it but it also makes the players who get funding liable to turn a profit/give it to people who need it.
GraniteM Hotshots liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!