Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Yoda123
I've seen many people fall victim, including me, I see the cops go up to a persons base and search warrant them for no apparent reason. They say "we are checking if they are a good citizen". I think that if a search warrant is to be placed then you should state the reason and photo proof for the reason of the warrant. You should not be able to search warrant people for no reason.

Edit: The 4th amendment should apply.
Last edited by Yoda123 on December 27th, 2020, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By wonslowcar
feel like this should be something with the laws, not the rules, but i agree you should only be allowed to warrant under probable causes such as owner is a drug lord, suspected farming, gun shop, etc.
By V3NT3
feel like this should be something with the laws, not the rules, but i agree you should only be allowed to warrant under probable causes such as owner is a drug lord, suspected farming, gun shop, etc.
I agree with this except for “suspected farming” I honestly thing that some police are abusing search warrants due to the fact that they only do it because they want to. I feel that they should at least have reason to search the base, whether they hear berries inside (proof needed) or if they are a drug lord and if you hear planting or see part of a planter or plot.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!