Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Copper_Maus
the problem is they wouldnt know how to do /rules or contact a staff member if they are new
By G3r4ld1n3
the problem is they wouldnt know how to do /rules or contact a staff member if they are new
I'm pretty sure that the server will sometimes say (if you need help or if someone is breaking the rules use /adminh) or something along those lines

also if a new player is breaking the rules a staff member will just link the rules to them and tell them the basic rules and what not to do, you mostly learn by just playing the server
By Copper_Maus
I'm pretty sure that the server will sometimes say (if you need help or if someone is breaking the rules use /adminh) or something along those lines

also if a new player is breaking the rules a staff member will just link the rules to them and tell them the basic rules and what not to do, you mostly learn by just playing the server
ussually they leave before seeing the chat

heck some of them dont even know how to use chat
By G3r4ld1n3

ussually they leave before seeing the chat

heck some of them dont even know how to use chat
I'm not sure if you can change the item's description in vanilla, if you can then yeah, but it will prob just tell them to do /rules or /roles.

I think they should spawn at seattle / alberton, so they don't get lost and then just leave or something like that.
By Copper_Maus
if it was spawn location that was changed it would haw to be like right infront of a commmand board telling them what to do like a newplayer spawnbox
By Pablo Escobar.
oh yeah also, new players used to get 500 bamboo when they first joined RP, now they get 5k. which is good on it's own already

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=29956
and? this has nothing to do with understanding commands

He Said that new players get 5k instead of 500, and i linked him the suggestion.
Bruh

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!