Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
for a long while ive been mildly annoyed by having my old habits, hopes and dreams of going to seattle garage to use my heli crushed... by the lack of an airport. I propose we put a helipad someplace in seattle so that everyone can use heli's whenever they want. I understand needing a runway for a plane but a heli needs no runway only a small pad. If you agree and wish there to be a heli pad in seattle, please +1. I do not know what this will do or if it will have an effect on the helipad situation, but one can only hope. PS. If staff could make this a poll that might also be easier.
TomatoChunks, Matty, Darian_ liked this
+1
Yes it’s Pablo yes!!!

If this is what the people want, if this is what the people need, Pablo Will support it.

Pablo is a man of the people.

Pablo supports this suggestion in full.

Pablo certifies that the suggestion has been thought through and examined by Pablo himself, and that this is a real suggestion.

Pablo approves!

- Pablo Escobar
G3r4ld1n3, Spinner liked this
:frozen:
Yes it’s Pablo yes!!!

If this is what the people want, if this is what the people need, Pablo Will support it.

Pablo is a man of the people.

Pablo supports this suggestion in full.

Pablo certifies that the suggestion has been thought through and examined by Pablo himself, and that this is a real suggestion.

Pablo approves!

- Pablo Escobar
+1
Pablo Escobar. liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!