Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Matty
Many rules wont be needed if we had a 2 minute cooldown when switching to bandit/hitman/kidnapper.

EXTRA: pls add /paytickets n /removetickets so it can pay / remove tickets all at once instead of going one by one with the ids.
Copper_Maus, cotto, SnowingFate657 and 1 others liked this
To give a proper response to this: I don't think this is worth implementation compared to the relatively low amount of people who get punished for this. Logistically this is possible but would be annoying to do with the separation of plugins, and I would see it worth doing if a lot of players are getting banned for this.

If your argument is this should be done to remove "many rules", there's only three rules I can find that enforce this.

The /paytickets should be a separate suggestion, but I do think it makes sense to add, it at least paying 10 tickets at a time, instead of having to try to teach players how to read ticket IDs. Or maybe /payticket <police officer name who issued it>. It's a frequent question enough that if you say "How do I pay tickets" in-game you get an auto-response.
G3r4ld1n3 liked this
To give a proper response to this: I don't think this is worth implementation compared to the relatively low amount of people who get punished for this. Logistically this is possible but would be annoying to do with the separation of plugins, and I would see it worth doing if a lot of players are getting banned for this.

If your argument is this should be done to remove "many rules", there's only three rules I can find that enforce this.

The /paytickets should be a separate suggestion, but I do think it makes sense to add, it at least paying 10 tickets at a time, instead of having to try to teach players how to read ticket IDs. Or maybe /payticket <police officer name who issued it>. It's a frequent question enough that if you say "How do I pay tickets" in-game you get an auto-response.
I believe the less rules, the better. And if implementing said cool downs would remove 3 rules, that's still progress. But if it's too complicated for you I understand.

Also, for the tickets, I know people aswell as myself who have like 40 tickets. It would take days upon days to go one by one by ticket ID. Please make it easier for us plebs.
:LovelyPanda:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!