Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By WyattL
The present usage of /ticketlist will result in every ticket for every person on the server to be displayed in chat. With some players having a significant quantity of tickets, this can spam the chat quite easily. I recommend that /ticketlist support pagination (or pages). For example, /ticketlist would show the first four or five tickets, but then /ticketlist 2 would show the next four tickets. Usage of pagination would help against the flood of chat that /ticketlist currently is.
By Freezeman
The present usage of /ticketlist will result in every ticket for every person on the server to be displayed in chat. With some players having a significant quantity of tickets, this can spam the chat quite easily. I recommend that /ticketlist support pagination (or pages). For example, /ticketlist would show the first four or five tickets, but then /ticketlist 2 would show the next four tickets. Usage of pagination would help against the flood of chat that /ticketlist currently is.
I think It should tell you how many pages there are for the first /tickets and also tell you the total tickets. In addition, i suggest having a /ClearTickets or /ct for people who have 300+ unpaid tickets.
By ArcadePRO10
I fully agree with having /ct in order for other players to have the ability to clear the tickets, this ideology is the best for the player experience!
By Astro
Ticketlist is limited now to 4-5 tickets total, without any sort pagination though. Will have to resort to https://stats.pandahut.net, if you want to see all.
/payticket with no parameters will now pay off all of your tickets

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!