Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By crUms
I seen this in an old suggestion, with the addition of the docks, Why don't we have a helipad?
By iyre
We have helipads, just nothing to store or pull helicopters, except the airport zone.The helipad just aren't zoned is all. But if you've ever been next to the police prefabricated buildings, you can see the helipad as well as hospitals. I think they may be other places too.
By crUms
We have helipads, just nothing to store or pull helicopters, except the airport zone.The helipad just aren't zoned is all. But if you've ever been next to the police prefabricated buildings, you can see the helipad as well as hospitals. I think they may be other places too.
I'm talking about like how they did with the docks.
By crUms
Like have a place to pull helis from
By Haaland
I suggested this a while back and I really like the idea. I will talk to the other admins about making a zone where you can put out helis only.
By Zane
This isnt that good of a suggestion because the noise from people and now with helis. This would cause A LOT more FRP on 10. As people already shoot helis when they fly over Seattle. If you gonna add the zone in Seattle please put a vote up for general/all players in suggestion as I'm curios what other people might say. Also because many people wont see this.
By crUms
This isnt that good of a suggestion because the noise from people and now with helis. This would cause A LOT more FRP on 10. As people already shoot helis when they fly over Seattle. If you gonna add the zone in Seattle please put a vote up for general/all players in suggestion as I'm curios what other people might say. Also because many people wont see this.
Yeah, However there is not a excuse to not have it added,
By TurboAdam94
Making the prefab building in Seattle that already has one into the designated area could be a good idea, but then players would not be able to use the building which is the only downfall i could think of
By crUms
Making the prefab building in Seattle that already has one into the designated area could be a good idea, but then players would not be able to use the building which is the only downfall i could think of
Eh just make like a sit box typa thing, just in the form of a heli pad
By JTD
wtf??? TURBOADAM? dammm been a while

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!