Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By FelixTheTadium
hello i came up with some ideas for the rp server to help improve the experience of the rp server.

So in the town i have seen police put players in these makeshift jails in settle when there is a Prison just that is in the city so im saying remove those make shift jails and make sure the prison is being used. the prison will be the place to hold high Hold on inmates for murder and weapon smuggling. City police must only arrest low risk crimes like drugs for j walking or robberys and the Swat will deal with high risk crimes like Drug Smuggling Ect. Each Police officer must under go a background check before they can apply for a officer of the law (just to make sure there is no bad apples in the Force)

Weaponsmith's will need to have a permit To sell high Power Rifes and the permit must be displayed on the out side of your door and inside of you store where you window is and the permit must bought from the mayor or the Police Chief and the person must go thur a background check to make sure they are not dirty to sell the weapon's to players that may cuase harm. When a Weapon Dealer Sell's a Weapon the a player the player must have the license For that weapon They must keep a paper around and have people sign a contract saying all weapons bought from this dealer will be traced back to that player that bought the item just incase they use the firearm in a crime the police can trace the gun back to the players home a get a search warrant if the player that is under a search warrant must comply if they have not a thing to hide.

Tailor's: Tailors Must Also get Permit To Sell Military outfits to civs but must do a background check to sell police gear to the police to stop civs become police and being able to abuse this power Selling police gear to a Tailor will be illegall and the police will be in informed Selling police Gear to the police will be seen as a high honor and something that will be well paid for becuase police and buy items in balk the permit must be shown as a note on the outside of the door where everyone can see it and also must have one in side the store.

Permit's Must be got from a Police Cheif or a mayor or any police highter up if a permit must be paid in bamboo the mayor and the Police higer ups will set the price you will also go thur a background check with the police and apply on the forms and if you get accpeted a police offer thats highter up or the mayor will summon you to the Jail or the mayors office this will be the police to pay for you permit when you pay for your permit from the police they will log your store area so when they come to Collect the Monthly Permit money they know will you live. If you do not pay your Monthly Bamboo they are allowed to get a search warrant and brake your door down

Search warrant Must come from a police higher up light a Cheif Of police or a mayor they must not be going out with a full army that has city and Swat Officers search warrant will be Done By Swat police officers due to it begin a high risk crime like in real life if you shoot at the police they are allowed to use force but i would like to see more use of flash bangs ect.

Police i have been thinking alot about this i have seen many police abuse on the rp server and i think there should be a change into the police force that why im giving a idea of a police discord and a police HQ to Train new Cadets when you apply for police the police will check your police arrest records that will be found on the police discord this will be only seen by full trained police and police higher ups. there will be a 2 day wait for your application to be check by the police and after you get accpeted to the police force you will under police training for 1 week that will teach you the laws of the town and also how to shoot,How to Drive and how to hand out tickets and the Prices of the Tickets you will not Be doing any arrest in your training maybe if the police cheif hires players to be trained arrest for new Cadets afer your training you will be going on ride alongs with higher police officers to see how they work these players will be your partner from the rest of your time till your contract expire's. on this ride alongs you will not have the able to Arrest player or have a gun you must watch what your Trained officers after you 2 days of ride alongs you will go to graduation and you will be a private police officers. Police Must have body cams on at all times and they do a arrest and after they are done with there shift all videos must be giving to the police ?Cheif for watch over and to be log for any crimes you may have done on your Shift .

Spawns should be set in one area to help new player read over the Commands and the Laws and rules of the server it ill help them so they don't have to call admin to help them becuase the staff could be busy with a situation i have helped many new players with thier homes and how to get out of the cuffs and they just go on to kos and i fell like its my fault that that person died to that player power told me that he looking into a setup where you can't get killed randomly that a awsome idea and i home i can see that in the works.

thank you for reading this and sorry for my spelling i may be a adult by i have some learning disability but i have been around on this sever back into 2016 and i was 16 at the time and i enjoyed playing this server when i got home from school i would got and play it at the public library lol best shit i have ever did but now im a adult with grown up money i have the chance to play this game Thur and i would love to see this server Grow and see the the rp server go from 30 player pop to a full server if the onwer ever makes a new server i would love to see it set in germany so hobos can live in those under ground tunnels.

Thank you for Reading this and i hope these ideas help :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda: :heartfulpanda:
TomatoChunks liked this
By Javi-kun
Terrible suggestions tbh. Would be absolutely no point in adding these to the server and limit rp even further. Rp 10 is a hassle to actually learn and carry out rp when there are so many limitations. Adding these suggestions will only add to these limitations.
By FelixTheTadium
Terrible suggestions tbh. Would be absolutely no point in adding these to the server and limit rp even further. Rp 10 is a hassle to actually learn and carry out rp when there are so many limitations. Adding these suggestions will only add to these limitations.
i only made this to inprove rp on the server but i love the feed back
By Deputy Panda
I personally like the idea of adding a high-cal weapons license. I feel like that could be used for the town balance to gain more money. I also like the idea of the universal spawn for new players. The other suggestions aren't necessary because some of them limit the roleplay options. Such as the background checks because most players have a criminal record, and the makeshift jails because players are allowed to create whatever they want and sometimes the large PD is too far away. The discord server is also unnecessary because players are allowed to make their own police group where they can train new members. We currently don't have an organized police group. I think a good way to get people interested in making an organized police group so they can fight the organized criminal groups is to make a police role that is made by election just like the mafia boss. I don't agree with the police dealing with small crimes and SWAT dealing with larger crimes because SWAT is an MVP+ role and we don't want to restrict players' roleplay experience behind a paywall. I love the dedication you have to see the server improve. Thanks for the suggestions

TL;DR: I like the high-cal weapons license and the universal spawns. I don't agree with most of the other suggestions because they limit the roleplay experience with a limited player base.
 Moved from Off-Topic to Suggestions - Roleplay Servers on January 19th, 2023, 11:52 pm by Outspace

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!