Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By 0Skill
So being a hitman for the past 50 sum hours the one thing that is annoying is finding them i think when the hit goes live it would show a image of there avatar that only the hitman could see.
Please think on it -0skill

On pandahut 10# btw

So a couple people asked what if they have cosmetics so there would be a cosmetics ban for the time the hit is active and for the person who said you have to find them and work for its hard to find 1 person out of 45 sitting 200 meters away with a sniper

Hitman update from 0Skill
By cotto
When a hit goes active, a message in global says "Last seen near *place*." This is already a big tip. The hitman job is not supposed to be easy. You have to work to find your player.

By BigTom
I love chicken
By progress
As I have mentioned,

This is a interesting idea but Cotto has a valid point, Hitman isn't a very active role as hit's don't really go up to high money and you can't really make a living out of it for that reason.

The plugin would make sure you can't use any cosmetics during the hit and the plugin would tell you what he is wearing is basically your suggestion. That's possible but I don't really think we want to make it easier for a Hitman to do his job from a Remote Location.

I will forward this to RP Administrator and see if they wanna say something else about this.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!