Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Dre Pusheen
Hello so I have seen a rise in this phrase or something close. "Help I bought a house from someone and every single peace is gone, he salvaged it when I was offline". See this is not the case 90% of the time. I would say about 30% of new players to pandahut pick builder. Now see you may not see what's wrong with that but new pandahut players tend to not be on daily. If your not on for 2-3 days as a non mvp+ all of your placed objects get auto wiped. So you spent 1 k on a house this guy built and he goes away for 3 days oh well now you have a place of 1k air.

Now the best wait to get around this happening to you.

1. Not buying pre built houses from non donators that are active

Now I under stand this is hard to come across but this is why this is the only people you should feel safe buying pre built stuff from. Why, well donataros have a longer time they can be offline before it auto wrecks, the higher the rank the higher the days they can be gone. As well make sure they are active players, just bscause they have a few exstra days does not me a week make sure they sre active as well.

2. Buy it then place it your self

I often time see people pay a build x amount of money and their overall idea of a base and let the builders do it. How ever this bad, you want to place it your self because if you own a base that most likely means your active enough to make sure it's not raided ECT. So placing it your self removes all possibility of this happening to you, now I know it's not fun but it is safe.

3. Spread the word

If you see others basicly doing what I said to watch out for be a good person and tell them no read this first and link them. Because we want to be a good community and you can help people by telling them to watch out for things they didn't think of, this covering one of the main things
tMoist liked this
By Abstract Shadow
Thanks for the info! I thought people would know to place the buildables rather than someone else doing it unless they were trusted.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!