Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Danny Dog
So there isn't one of these and for people who are knew to the hitman role I have some helpful tips.

Clothes

If you are an experienced player you will know the clothes you get in the kit is

• Red parka
• Trouser shorts
• Black sweatervest
• Black daypack

In a crowd you stand out like a sore thumb. I highly recommend buying clothes from other kits such as

• Black parka
• Cargo pants
• Red scarf

With these new clothes you will blend in more as a regular citizen.

Targets

Depending on what role you target is or who they are will most likely give you clues to where they will be. If they are say a Police Officer or a SWAT look out for the uniforms and check the main towns Seattle and Alberton. If they are a more citizen like role like Weaponsmiths, Doctors, Farmers or CEOs check for clothes and shops. If however you target is say a known shop owner check their shop. They will most likely be in there. Take Orange for an example, if he had a hit I would check his construction shop.

Assassinations

Close Quarters
The way you take them out will most likely vary to fit your play style. If you like close quarter combat I recommend a simple shot gun such as a masterkey or bluntforce. A devil's bane if too much money for the situation. You are trying to kill 1 person not 3. If your close quarter play style isn't shotguns I recommend a SMG. A yuri or bulldog will work fine here.

Mid Range
If you want mid range, shoot them across the street, assassinations then you are looking at an automatic rifle such as the maplestrike, zubeknakov or nightraider. If you have a honeybadger this will also work with a military drum and precision shots.

Long range
Perhaps you want to be the classic hitman and snipe them from a rooftop? Before you buy a grizzly. ekho or timberwolf consider bullet drop. A grizzly can shoot 300m with bullet drop however the shadowstalker can shoot 300m with NO BULLET DROP. They have their pros and cons, the grizzly is semi-auto 5 shots however the shadowstalker is 1 shot. all the guns above (grizzly, ekho, timberwolf and shadowstalker) are 1 shot headshot howwver due to the shadow stalkers explosion damage it is 1 shot kill to the torso aswell.

Confirmation

Before shooting a guy and realising it isn't the right guy I suggest either quickly running up behind them and checking their name so you can get their appearance and don't kill a random civilian. A friend could also do this for you.

Scenarios

Here are some different scenarios you may encounter;

Target in a car
If your target is in a car I recommend 2 strategies.You could either wait until he gets out of his car and shoot him at close quarters or mid range (Easy). You could also hide on the side of the road and shoot him when he passes (WARNING he could swerve and hit you or drive of if you didn't kill him) (Hard)

Target in a shop
The best strategy for this is to run in with a shotgun and simply shoot him in the shop. Beware for sentries though (Easy)

Target in the streets
Three strategies are available for this. You could run up to him and shoot him point blank with a shotgun (Easy), try to shoot him across the street (Moderate), or try to shoot him from the rooftops with a sniper rifle (Moderate

If you have things to add such as scenarios or tips please PM me on steam or discord.

Stan
Mr AJ liked this
By Abstract Shadow
You forgot to include that a hitman should never show their face in public when there is an active hit to reduce the risk of being caught. Also acting as the role you're dressing up as would help. For example if you're dressed up as a builder just like walk casually and don't dart around with your gun out causing suspicioun.
Danny Dog, Mr AJ liked this
By TrippL
another tip is to never use chat so people don't know your a hitman (until you kill them of course)
By wonslowcar
Another tip is to stay hidden, If you're a known hitman, you might not want to stay on the streets, as the player could pm your deets to a player with a hit on their head.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!