1. You may kill if you are arresting a suspect and they pull a gun or get past their 3rd warning (remember 1st warning in global chat 2nd and 3rd can be in voice)
2. You may kill to stop a raid, Only the law enforcement roles and kill to stop a live raid. (With acceptation of base owners of location being raided).
1. Bandits may kill durring a raid if ANY persons are within 30 meters of the base the bandit is raiding.
2.Bandits may kill arresting officers ONLY if they are arresting other bandits.
3. You may kill a person if they are robing someone using the rob command and they pass their 3rd warning(same rules as officers for warns)
1.Hitmen may kill during a raid that they are assistting or leading in with the same rules of engagement for raids as the bandit section.
2.Hitmen may kill people with "hits" on them only if the hitman is off "prowl".
1. Farmers may kill a person if the person destroys crops within their base.
__Rules for all__
1.You may kill a officer if they are arresting you
2.You may kill a raider if they are raiding your base.
3.You may kill anyone who is robbing another person
4.You may kill a person if they damage you and its not your fault. (recomended give them time to heal you, or do /adminh attemtkos")
__What not to do__
1.You may not go around asking a person that is being arrested what their role is, this is fail RP.
2.You may not excessively go around running people over for being in the road. Ex: Going in circles in Seattle yelling GET OUT OF THE ROAD then proceeding to run them over is NOT OK.
If you feel that something needs to be added to this list or you want me to explain something to you more extencivly the please feel free to find me on Team Speak3 (user: Stryker) or on Discord (user: Wardog)