Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By PeachyPoro
I see a lot of people having problems with modsit where neither side has evidence. I myself have experienced moments when the people at fault lie, and get away with what they did because you have no proof of what they did. To fix this, I started recording my gameplay, and I'd like to share with all of you the simplest way to do it

WINDOW 10 USERS ONLY

While ingame, if you have windows, press the windows key and g at the same time (Windows Key+G). This opens up a capture/windows recording. Press the middle circle to start recording, and press esc to exit the menu. This is a simple way to record gameplay, and it records ingame sounds too and voice chat. Good quality too. To review your footage, go to files and go to captures and it will all be there. Now enjoy!
By OldManEtwon
I see a lot of people having problems with modsit where neither side has evidence. I myself have experienced moments when the people at fault lie, and get away with what they did because you have no proof of what they did. To fix this, I started recording my gameplay, and I'd like to share with all of you the simplest way to do it

WINDOW 10 USERS ONLY

While ingame, if you have windows, press the windows key and g at the same time (Windows Key+G). This opens up a capture/windows recording. Press the middle circle to start recording, and press esc to exit the menu. This is a simple way to record gameplay, and it records ingame sounds too and voice chat. Good quality too. To review your footage, go to files and go to captures and it will all be there. Now enjoy!
You can also use OBS and hotkey it too for those who do not have window 10.

Not sure if anyone is going to consider that advertising but it is true.
By Abstract Shadow
Also Plays.tv. It records everything as soon as you open up a game and when you close out of it shows you your footage. It could get very space consuming though if you played for hours on end.
By TrippL
OBS is a pain, the boot time when i need to quickly record something.

Plays.tv is a pain because the video takes up so much space and you hace to crop it before showing staff proof.

I would go with OBS because its less pain
By tMoist
Or you could just spam screenshots.
By DeathExperience
I dont have Windows 10.
By Abstract Shadow
OBS is a pain, the boot time when i need to quickly record something.

Plays.tv is a pain because the video takes up so much space and you hace to crop it before showing staff proof.

I would go with OBS because its less pain
Yes they're both aids. Shadowplay ftw.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!