Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Fox said die
This guide will teach you how to get yourself back on your feet from a legal death or just starting off. In 3 simple steps!

1. Select either 3 of these roles:
Weaponsmith: everyone likes guns and would most likely want them on to give you their money and you can even buy them from yourself
Police officer: you make 200 bamboo every 30 minutes
Builder: You can build houses for people which is needed and you can sell logs to make easy money.

2. Once you have at least 5k you can start to buy the following items:
1a. Guns and ammo for said guns(in most rp situations a shotgun)
2a. Cloathing (I like to get a military vest (any color), helmet or cap, alicepack, and thief tops and bottoms (unless ur a cop)
3a. food and water which is best to aquire from the food kit or scavenging
4a. getting a car and (at 5k I would get a Sedan of any color though depends on the mechanic)

3. At this point you should be back to your feet!

Notes:
Keep in mind if you die whatsoever again, then restart.
This can take a while, but if you put enough effort into it you'll be back on your feet.
Follow the law! Unless you want to go on a crime spree
This can be easier if you have good friends

Hope this guide helped you! If you have questions put it down in the comments.
By OldManEtwon
This guide will teach you how to get yourself back on your feet from a legal death or just starting off. In 3 simple steps!

1. Select either 3 of these roles:
Weaponsmith: everyone likes guns and would most likely want them on to give you their money and you can even buy them from yourself
Police officer: you make 200 bamboo every 30 minutes
Builder: You can build houses for people which is needed and you can sell logs to make easy money.

2. Once you have at least 5k you can start to buy the following items:
1a. Guns and ammo for said guns(in most rp situations a shotgun)
2a. Cloathing (I like to get a military vest (any color), helmet or cap, alicepack, and thief tops and bottoms (unless ur a cop)
3a. food and water which is best to aquire from the food kit or scavenging
4a. getting a car and (at 5k I would get a Sedan of any color though depends on the mechanic)

3. At this point you should be back to your feet!

Notes:
Keep in mind if you die whatsoever again, then restart.
This can take a while, but if you put enough effort into it you'll be back on your feet.
Follow the law! Unless you want to go on a crime spree
This can be easier if you have good friends

Hope this guide helped you! If you have questions put it down in the comments.
People where more in need of mechanics then they were of weaponsmiths, when I was on 13. Also as a weaponsmith watch out for police, I have been arrested for having unlicensed/illegal guns.
By TrippL
Best money making role is weaponsmith overall

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!