Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Arashi_tlk
I'm gonna add something. Cops going around Searching players the way they are right now. Taking their weapons and such. This seems a bit broken right now.

I will explain. Last night I see two cops, arrest a man for saying "Fuck the Police" Which wasn't in some "threatening" way. The two cops turn around and proceed to tell the man to get out of the car. They arrest him right on the spot. They then tell him he has to strip down to be searched. I'm gonna pause right there. They told him he had to strip down, drop everything so they can search him. This shouldn't be allowed. Telling someone to drop everything they have can cause things to glitch. Having more than 10 things in a single location can cause the glitch. This COULD be avoided completely by doing the searching at the jail. Have crates that the arrested person can put their things into. Another thing is the rules don't state that a Cop can tell you to strip completely naked to see if you have any illegal items on. There should be a rule stating this because some people are still pulling the bandit rule about where they can only be asked to drop backpacks and the equipped weapons.

Another thing I disagree with, is the taking of their weapons. I get you have them in jail and all that. But what if you die for whatever reason while holding their guns? RIP guns? or will they be replaced? What if the officer doesn't have the room to hold the guns? Having lockers to hold a jailed persons weapons would at least keep their belongs somewhat more safe.
By BannedHammer
My guide only has a handful amount of times you are to "strip down" a person to search them and mostly for explosives and drugs. But yes, I agree with having crates available for them to drop things into. I know when I'm running around holding a Police Station and prisoners in them, I usually have a locker for each prisoner and their weapons, everything else they can keep on them. We just hold the weapons for self defense reasons and it's usually just snipers/rpg/rail guns so they can't shoot off the door.

I know I'm chief and should keep charge of the Police as a whole, but even with the rules as they are I can only suggest how they run things; and that itself is this guide . Sadly with Police not being a white-list it makes Chiefing a ton more difficult than it should be. There is even Officers who tell me to fuck off.

Back on track, I in fact do agree with the stripping down, only time it even should happen is in possession of illegal items. As well as the cops shouldn't have arrested him for saying "fuck the police".
By Game master
I have to say though. I paid bamboo for my grenade, and it pissed me off so much when the cops just took them and wasted them. Why the fuck can these things be bought if I can't get them back after an arrest? It's pointless to buy anything when literally two minutes later the cops steal them away and waste them in front of me. You are literally asking for anger by allowing this.
By BannedHammer
Well considering that they are illegal items. You are literally asking to be jailed walking around with grenades.
By BannedHammer
There will be a new Guide to policing coming within the end of the week. It will be highly suggested to follow the info provided with it. Stay tuned.
By OldManHowl
one question when we kidnap someone police have told me it is allowed for the victem to use chat to tell police where they are how is this fair if when in prison you cant use chat
By Yung Lean
Very useful please do not wipe this forum as I will recommend some of my friends to look at this forum before deciding on jail time.
By Yung Lean
How about driving situations , reckless driving, overspeeding, road kills, hit and runs etc.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!