Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
Disclaimer: This is a thread for role players on how to become a successful criminal on the roleplay servers, not to cause drama

Hello my fellow panda's
Most of you know me as Supreme Leader I used to have names such as Dr0pb3ar, My life is pointless, The manbun, pure gayness and now Supreme Leader and I will be talking to you about how to become a successful criminal.

Section 1: Starting your life of crime

Step 1: The right role for the job
So there is ton's of roles in the pandahut servers which include:
Builder
Constructor
Decorator
Doctor
Police officer/RCMP
Police/RCMP Chief
Police/RCMP Deputy
Police/RCMP Captain
Weaponsmith
Armorsmith
Mayor (Acquired from the ballots on the forums
CEO (MVP rank required)
Salesman (MVP rank required)
Uber driver (VIP or higher rank required)
Bodyguard (VIP+ or higher rank required)
Lawyer (VIP+ or higher rank required)
Judge (MVP or higher rank required as well as applying on forums)
SWAT (MVP+ rank required)
Bandit
Drug Lord (VIP rank required)
Kidnapper (VIP+rank required)
Hitman (MVP+rank required)

To start out, do not become a bandit right away. Reason being is that you are limited to what you can sell in the shop for money and it is quite easy to spend money with this role.
The way to do it is start off as a Builder. With your kit builder, you have access to buying building items such as walls, window frames, garage frames and doors of any kind. Don't worry about that just yet.
Worry about that you have access to a chainsaw. With this, you can chop down trees and sell the logs and sticks to the shop for 10bb each. It adds up after a while
I have managed to pull about 10k per hour with this.

Step 2: Get yourself a base of operations
So now that you have made enough money, its time to build yourself a base. I recommend taking over a unclaimed abandoned building in places such as Tacoma and Everett (Not many ppl go there). Find your designated house and start taking it over with a metal door and fortifications for now until you have enough money to get one way or bulletproof glass.

Step 3: Robbing.
You have yourself a small base with enough storage for your loot now. Now it is time to switch your role with /role bandit and get yourself armed. Find a weaponsmith and get whatever 2 guns your like with attachments and enough ammo.
Find someone (Can be anyone but I recommend someone with good looking loot), tell them that you would like to show them something/sell them something that police or anyone cannot see and get them somewhere away from everyone else with a vantage point of where you have a good view of where people could possibly come.
Do the command /rob <name> (Make sure to have your gun out first) and have a warning like this ready to paste in world chat: "w1 hands up, don't run or pull a gun, comply with all orders." There must be a 10 second wait between warnings (watch out for other people as they can kill you when you initiated the robbery). You can only demand the 2 weapons they have and their backpack.
Once you have got their loot, call of the robbery with /robover. Get to your base and store the loot away ready for your use or to sell in the near future. Remember, you can only call robberies every 15 minutes.

Section 2. Berries, illegal drugs and illegal arms dealing
So now that you have managed to get plenty of money and loot from robbed victims, its time to do the deals.
Step 1: Drug growing.
Make sure to have a planter or plot in your base away from walls where it can pass through which will make cops suspicious (and beware of search warrants from the mayor). Acquire your berries from Berry island (Rainbridge island) and get the hell out of there before you are caught by cops. Turn the berries into seeds (Make sure you have your agriculture skill to max to double the crops when you pick them) and plant them in your planter or plot.
I recommend you do not grow them when you are offline. When selling the drugs to other people, make sure to sell them in quiet areas where not many people are around.

Step 2: Arms dealing.
So you now want to sell illegal guns eh? Well firstly, you need to acquire them from a weaponsmith (Or in known gun spawn locations), buy them for a good enough price and then eventually sell them for a bit more for profit (Not much in this step as it is pretty much self explanatory)

Section 3: Raiding
You have managed to do illegal deals, robberies etc. eh? Now it is time for the semi advanced shit; Raiding. Firstly, make sure to have a raiding gun for example, Dragonfang or Nykorev. Find a base that looks promising for lockers and loot and once you have found it do /raid <location> example to prevent false raiding is /raid "4x3x3.pine.opposite.north.seattle.police.station" Make sure you wait for the 2 minute countdown. Once it is up, you can raid your way in and destroy the lockers and grab the loot. Be aware that you can kill anyone in the 15m radius when raiding solo and 30m for group raids. Police in full uniform can be killed in the 50m radius of the raidzone but can kill you. Base owners can kill you too. If anyone who isn't a base owner or police officer kills you, that is kos and can be banned for it.
Also, you have a cooldown of 60 minutes per raid and 30 minutes per /raid assist. (without the fullstop) Doctors and bodyguards have a /raid assist cooldown of nothing.

Section 4: Donator rank roles (Drug lord, kidnapper and hitman)
So you decided to purchase a donator rank eh? Well, allow me to tell you what you can exactly do with these ranks.
Drug lord: Basically the same as bandit role but cannot rob and can sell any kind of berries, adrenaline and morphine to the shop. This role can still /raid.
Kidnapper: The exact same as bandit but you can do /kidnap <playername> <ransom ammount (2000 for random players, 4000 for chiefs, 6000 for deputies, 8000 for captains and 10000 for mayors). You cannot be killed by anyone to end the kidnap other then police who can do /rescue which means that you and the police who called it are kosable to each other. Make sure that you take the hostage to your kidnapping base (a base with no loot but to hold the hostage in a place). If anyone pays you the ransom amount, you MUST do /kidnapover. If the hostage dies to thurst or hunger etc, you still have to call it off. Again, you can only call them every 15 minutes.
When the police do /rescue, they can raid their way in to kill you and you kill them. If you die in any way during the kidnap, you have to call it off.
If you get paid ransom but a deputy or captain see's you kidnapping, they can put a kill warrant on you. More info on that in pandahut.net/RP in the warrants section.

Hitman: You are basically able to kill people with hits on them. To find people who have hits on them, do /hitlist. (without the full stop) But if they have a valid hit on them, they can kill you to get rid of the hit and be awarded money for it. To claim hits, you have to do /prowl. (again, without the full stop). You can only do this every 30 minutes.

Section 5: What to do when you're being arrested, robbed or kidnapped.
Step 1: Comply with the cop, bandit or kidnapper i.e put your hands up.
Step 2: When the cuff animation occurs, pull out your gun and shoot the hell out of them and the assisting cops, bandits or kidnappers.
Step 3: Take their loot and get out of there quickly.

Section 6: Your being raided
Step 1: Basically, do /home to get back to your bedroll
Step 2: Once the countdown is up, find where they are breaking into
Step 3: Take em all out and let them push you.
Step 4: Raid is over and your base is successfully defended

And that is it guys, my full guide on how to become a successful criminal. Hope this helps, leave a like on this if this helped you and is such a good guide.

Kind regards
Supreme Leader
Mr AJ, TheBandit liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!