Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By zman#2644
Hey Panda's! And lately I’ve been wanting to create a guide, for the majority of the roles on Pandahut for new players and people trying out a new role for the first time. I will be releasing one approximately every week except for when I have real life things. Today, I will be starting with one of the most common roles you find among the many players of Pandahut, the Weaponsmith.

How to be a Weaponsmith

Section 1: Starting Out

In this guide I will show you how to sell, buy and make money off of the weaponsmith class. So lets say straight out of the gate you become a weaponsmith, the first thing your going to want to do is ask if anyone needs a weaponsmith. If someone does you will simply to /tpa (name) and you will tpa to them, I would not suggest tpaing to a kidnapper or bandit as they can possibly trap you and rob/kidnap you. If no one takes your offer, which is most likely to happen, because lately everyone is a weaponsmith, you should go to the closest military location, for example, Summer side Military base on Pandahut #13 or Olympia Military base on Pandahut #10, and look for guns to sell, to give you a little money so you can buy the more expensive guns. Being a weaponsmith is not actually about the accumulation of weapons because you can also buy them from the in game store. After have gained some money you should look to build a base.

Section 2: Building a Base

Now, building a base in a good location is what sets good weapon smiths from bad ones is the location of there bases. If your on Pandahut #13 you should head to Alberton and on Pandahut #10 Seattle, there you should purchase, or find a chainsaw, to chop down trees. Now once you buy a chainsaw you need to chop down a tree and start to build a small base where you can sell guns from. Once you have done this, tell people where your base is, and soon enough people will come over, and you can sell your guns to them, but what good is a base without protection?

Section 3: Protecting your base

A friendly sentry is great to have, but won’t do much in protecting your base, and no one can be on forever. So your going to want to talk to a bandit or police group, but your going to have to pick one or the other . If you side with the police your need to make sure you don’t have any high caliber weapons or explosives, if you have any of these weapons on display or in one of your lockers you can be raided by the police. It is much easier to just buy them when a customer asks for one. Now, the most important part of any role, making money.

Section 4: Making Money

As a weaponsmith your sole job is to make money by selling guns to other people and to the store. When selling a gun, your going to want to set a price higher than the stores, so you make at least a little money, I would suggest earning more with the more expensive weapons. For example, an ace could cost 300, which you would sell for 350 and a RPG may sell for 10000 which you sell for 11000, this way you still make money, but are not over or under pricing your weapons. This should get you started as a weaponsmith!

Thanks for reading my guide! I'll most likely have the next one up next week!
Javi-kun, iMC, MattCobra and 2 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!