Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Longey13
In the coming days I will be acting as a dispatcher on PH10. Though this is mainly for the WSP, any online medic or police can tune to the channel I will specify and change every day. This channel will allow me to coordinate units and make sure everyone is safe. It will also allow me to let officers know of reports from civilians and locations of pursuits, etc. Units will have to check in when they come online and will be given a callsign to use and respond to when asked for on the radio. NOTE: YOU WILL NEED A WALKIE-TALKIE AND EARPIECE. We will also use these police 10-codes to make communication easier:
(Thanks to avidiation and the WSP for listing some of these)
• 10-1: poor reception
• 10-2: good reception
• 10-4: message received/affirmative
• 10-6: busy unless urgent
• 10-7: out of service
• 10-8: in service (cancels 10-7)
• 10-9: please repeat your message
• 10-10: fight in progress
• 10-12: standby
• 10-15: en route to station with suspect
• 10-18: urgent
• 10-20: specify location
• 10-22: disregard
• 10-32: suspect with a weapon equipped
• 10-40: false alarm, premises appear secure
• 10-45: fuelling vehicle
• 10-49: en route to assignment
• 10-67: person calling for help
• 10-72: shots fired
• 10-74: negative
• 10-76: en route
• 10-78: need assistance/requesting backup
• 10-95: subject in custody
• 10-99: wanted

There are also some codes used to describe the nature of one's response to a call

• Code 1: low-priority response
• Code 2: immediate response without emergency lights and siren
• Code 3: emergency response with lights and siren
• Code 4: no further assistance required from other units

When communicating with Dispatch, some 10 codes are of the utmost importance to understand and utilise.

• 10-33: emergency traffic, hold the channel from non-priority messages
• 10-34: frequency open (cancels 10-33)
• 10-50 or TC: traffic collision; accident
• 10-52: EMS required on scene
• 10-70: on-foot pursuit
• 10-80: vehicle pursuit

Other codes you may hear:
https://washingtonstateinvestigators.co ... unication/

If anyone is interested in dispatching, I am willing to train you and let you use a similar setup as me. I currently have a small room in an apartment building that I use as a control center (it has no loot and is clearly labeled, please don't raid it). Overall, I think a dispatch system will help First Responders on ph10 and allow people who maybe don't want to be on the front lines to still help, as well as keep citizens safe.

Any suggestions? Want to become a dispatcher? Msg me on discord @Longey13#7116 or comment on this post.
Last edited by Longey13 on January 20th, 2019, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
аvidationn, pvt amar, Mr AJ liked this
By Aren
Moved to proper section.
you should add a 10-32. This is a code that is commonly used on Arma 3 RP servers it's meaning is "Multiple suspects on my location" So if there is someone kidnapping and there is multiple players kidnapping someone then yes this would be a good call out.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!