Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Matty
About 1/2 of this

Kidnapping Tutorial
No one could defend unless they call /rescue, the second you see that start shooting at ANY cop with uniform since it is considered crossfire if you don't kill him.
Place the hostage in a secure place, maybe to an extreme extent such as
(But don't tell him to kill people)
/Kidnap (Username) 2000 (Max cost for anyone, except Mayor which is 10k, Chief 4k, Deputy 6k, and Captain being 8k)
Copy/Paste or Macro this Warning : W1! Hands up! Follow me! Dont run or pull out a gun! I will kill you if you do not comply!
Advantage: Only command that would let you annihilate him if he runs away or drives away without warning.

Code: Select allIf the hostage attempts to run away, you MUST follow the warning system which is specified in section VII.
And it is no longer considered crossfire if there is no active rescue :)
Lmfao well fuck I’ll change that, I’m pretty sure most rule changes were because of my “loopholes”
Thank you for stating that, and yes I know it’s not crossfire when no one is rescuing, it’s literally KOS.
By Aren
I suggest re-reading our rules and editing this to be correct and follow our rules. If in 24 hours there are still errors it will be locked!!
By Matty
I suggest re-reading our rules and editing this to be correct and follow our rules. If in 24 hours there are still errors it will be locked!!
Lock it I dont mind.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!