Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By wonslowcar
This is a guide from your local hitman on 10. I've gained this knowledge from great hitmen such as Doc Night, etc.
First things first, there are 2 types of hitmen:
The ones that don't want to be known
The ones that make themselves loud & clear.
And the sniper hitmen.
This guide is made towards the first type.

You join the server, and you wait at least 5 minutes (the time a hit can be called). There's always the possibility of a hit being called just before you logged on and it's still not active. Wait the minutes, and there it goes.
"Calling all hitmen, Miku has a hit for 5,000.00 bamboo!"

First thing you're going to do, check this player's group and role (/checkrole). If they are a new player or almost new, it's very likely they're going to be wearing their role's kit. Next thing you're going to do, don't use anything that might identify you as a hitman.
A) Don't use the hitman's kit clothes as they are well known
B) Don't use vehicles, especially quads.
C) Don't act like you're looking for anyone.
To go further onto rule C, don't act like you're looking for anyone. Someone who looks like they're looking for someone is usually running around, jumping, running with a gun out, checking everywhere around them, etc. Something else that is done is getting into a spot to snipe. Sniping is a very risky way to take a hit. Even if you know everything about them, their clothes, their cosmetics, some smart cookies will change clothes OR (i've been fucked over by this) switch clothes with a friend and get you banned for KoS. What I like to do to avoid im looking for someone is to change clothes in to a random kit, put my gun away, and dont jump around. Use your peripheral vision (the vision outside of your direct line of sight). This is a very good reason to have a high FOV, and will help you majorly.
Now, this is a very risky thing I absolutely love doing, I like typing the name of the hit in chat so they stop, respond, and then keep moving. It makes it a bit easier to find who is who, and combined with knowing their clothes can get you a nice snipe.

For the loud and clear hitmen: Baiting is your best way of claiming hits
For sniper hitmen: I highly do not recommend this way, as there are many possibilities of you shooting the wrong person, you missing, etc. But, if you dont want to listen me, try to make sure you know what clothes the hit is wearing, where they are, what car they might have (important), and you might wanna use the name trick.
Now, as to defend from hitmen, take these tips.
Never wear the clothes in your kit as a hit
Never use vehicles that only you and a few other roles can buy.
A schedule that you always do is something that gets you killed.

The same thing that applies to hitmen to not look for things apply to you. If you're up to an inexperienced hitman, you can often find them jumping around, looking for someone. That's all I really want to give you so I don't go out of business.
By MemeOverlord
How're you supposed to give advice to people when you can't claim a hit on someone that's a "worse pvper than you" because I remember clapping you with a maples when you attempted to kill me 🤔
By MemeOverlord
At least I'm active and don't call people retarded :laugh: 🤔
By MemeOverlord
I least I'm not retarted.
The fact you edited that comment made it worse, considering I took a screenshot. That's easily traceable by admins
By MemeOverlord
What do you mean it's still there
Yikes, Pengu. If you have that much of a problem with me, dm me. But don't try to insult me on the forums, please.
By wonslowcar
Meme, you're even shit on 16, aka third person pvp. Even on there, you only use shit like pdws and matas because you cant kill anything without either a gun that has a 300m range (longer than the sound fyi) or a gun with a fast asf firerate that's a secondary lmao. And as far as I know, you haven't killed me one time in a situation where I knew I would be shot. The one time you killed me was when I punched your car, not even the tire, and you sprayed me with a maplestrike. You really take the fact that I didn't care enough to get you banned and use it to be a bitch towards me and people involved. Smh, very sad.

Also, please note, inactivity is not an insult lmao. And it's very sad that you're threatening people on the forums. Please, mods, delete any further comments as such

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!