Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
By Matty
Hello, again fellow pandas.
In my last guide, I have shown the offensive strategies of being an outlaw. In this guide, I will talk about how to defend yourself from all attacks, and be a true God.

Reconaissance of the Situation
Before you do any type of engagement or movement, you have to know about the context of the situation you are in. All roleplay events that are commands such as /rob, /kidnap, /arrest, have a total amount of 30 seconds for warnings before they can KOS you. That is a lot of time. The weaponry is a big factor, there are close, medium, and long-range weapons as you may know. Each having different fire rates, which are good to know so you have to research all guns to be a god at defending/attacking. Amount of enemies is also a huge factor, the risk increases the more people there are, but you may encounter mistakes in their organization. Such as standing too close to each other, therefore easier to take out.
SURROUNDINGS! Also a huge factor, cover is essential when dealing with an ambush. Try to find cover as soon as possible, maybe lock yourself in your base to prepare and get your weapon ready. Your surroundings also include vehicles, like bulletproof or weaponized ones. Once you mount that HMG/Cannon seat, the enemy will have that "Oh shit" moment every time.

EXAMPLES
Escaping/Rescuing Teamates
There will be moments where officers or enemies will arrest/kidnap your family. True gang members would die for each other, so that is the concept here, except you won't die. Take an armored vehicle, and seal off all possible ways that the enemy could shoot your teammate in the back seat (Keep in mind your front vie should always be cleared from any placed structures on your car or else it would be FailRP). The enemies would have to take out your vehicle with HIGH CAL! Which they usually don't have. SO take your vehicle and go pick up your buddy, and drive off.
Mr AJ liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
i like your guides, kinda hot and cool. only problem for a lot of people of fighting back is the constant lag. sadly ph keeps getting more and more laggy :(
Mr AJ liked this
By Danny Dog
I agree, make pandahuts lag lines needs to fixed since i already have 300+ping and thats enough the server was actually playable before. :hystericalpanda:
They’re caused by over the top bases
By Mushy
The lag lines can only be moved if we reset the map. We have no control over where these lines are located, as all asset loading, unloading and rendering is managed by the game itself. We reset #10's map not very long ago, although we are open to resetting the map given most of the community agrees to it.
Supreme Leader, Soap, Pablo Escobar. and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!