Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
Hey guys Erron Black here.

This is my guide to getting into staff relatively easily.
If you find it hard getting into staff then try reading this!

Do
Try and be as active as possible. This is so more and more staff members and players know your personality and whether you're fit for staff.

Be helpful with new players (for rp). This can often be done by explaining how to pick roles, start out, join the discord, or even make a forum account.

Give your opinion on posts. This is so people can know whether or not you an commonly moderate the forums and not just the server.

Before making your app, I recommend getting an admin for an age skip if required or your 5 vouches. This is so you're not restricted to a 24 hour time frame.

Follow the rules of making a staff application. This is so people don't have reasons to -1 you and or decline you.

If your application does get declined, ask the declining admin why you were declined so you can improve next time.

And finally, don't do the don'ts

Don'ts

Try and promote your application through discord. This makes it seem like you're desperate to become staff and is immature.

Break rules/get banned from the server. If this commonly happens, don't make an application just yet. If you get banned a few times during the review process then try and explain it to people that -1 you through dms to change their reasoning for a -1.

Attack other people in your staff app. This can seem as toxicity and rude, thus declining your app almost instantly.

Swear in your staff app. This can be seen as immature which is not a trait a staff member can have.

And don't cause drama. This can cause unnecessary chat flooding and be given warnings.

So there you have it. A guide that can increase your chances of getting into staff!
Good luck!
Mr AJ liked this
good job, this is helpful, if you cannot tell i am not being sarcastic
Colors broken.
This defines why the pandahut RP staff are relatively unreliable and not always top notch individuals.
Mr Pepe, Burnt, Javi-kun and 2 others liked this
Colors broken.
Thanks
Nice job your pointing out the obvious.Noice
Nice job your pointing out the obvious.Noice
I mean I could put bribery in the dos if that's ok with you.
author of the guide got mod himself, verified.
Responder/quoted player to the author was demoted, confirmed
Manzanas!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!