All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
- Ingame name: Officer Wolf
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficerWolfSTEAM/
- Your current role: MVP+ Swat
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I rarely see any P.S.D members online whilst this amazing Sheriff Department is slowly dying without any members. This department needs loyal, trustworthy, and skilled players, which I think is where I fit in. I want to make this department bloom as it had before.
- How many hours have you played Cop? 60+?
- Cop experience: Tickets, arrests, warranting, and licensing
- Do you have a mic?:
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): (/pr - Police radio. "/pr "I need backup in Alberton Vault!"") (/arrest - Attempt to detain a player) (/arrestover - Call off or end an arrest.)(/checkplayer - Checks a player's weapon license.)
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our
PSD I do.
channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?:
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I do
- Do you understand, that
PSD
leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.
Please download: teamspeak 3 - connect to ip: ts.pandahut.net
And then poke a PSD officer in the channel "Pandahut Sheriff Dept" then they will give you the password of the channel. You need to be in the PSD channel EVERYTIME you are on duty as a RCMP of PSD.

Please also: accept my friend request on steam. Send me a private msg, and then you will be invited to our private PSD discord, with lots of information. Congratz sir!

- Ingame name:Bo jackson
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279589317
- Your current role:RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words):I want to join because this is a serious Rp group and i would like to join
- How many hours have you played Cop?48
- Cop experience:Yes i was chief of PEPD
- Do you have a mic?:Yea
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/Pr is police radio /arrest is to arrest someone /arrestover is how to call a arrestover /checkplayer is to see if a player has and illigle items
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes i do
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes i do
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:Yes
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words):I want to join because this is a serious Rp group and i would like to join
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/Pr is police radio /arrest is to arrest someone /arrestover is how to call a arrestover /checkplayer is to see if a player has and illigle items
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes i do
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes i do
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:Yes
- Ingame name: OceanUnturned
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119013484/
- Your current role: RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: I love the Pandahut server and want to help enforce the communities safety.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Almost 75 I think.
- Cop experience: Medium, I have arrested before and know basic protocol.
- Do you have a mic?: Yes, But won't use it all the time.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /PR-Police Radio; calls backup,announce stuff. /ARREST-arrest people if they're doing something illegal.
/ARRESTOVER-Call arrest over. /CHECKPLAYER-Check peoples licenses if they seem suspicious or open carry.
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I accept training as its vital to being good officer.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.
Your a bandit
Your a bandit
your application lacks effort it has nothing to do with me being a bandit =D (minimum 50 words) u wrote a single sentence
- Ingame name:optamistic
- Steam profile URL:
- Your current role:bandit (gonna join cop)
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) i want the glory days back ill literally give all i have for the days i was too loyal not too the psd but too federix ive learned my mistakes and i wanna join too help the new age of the psd i will donate my limbs too members of this group i will literally do it till theres nothing left and i die just so i can help the psd not real life organs or limbs btw but yeah i wanna join too start a new life too get out of what has happened the past aka heavy drug farming robbing playing as bandit raiding with federix and enigma plus killing people in raids plus more robbing unlicensed guns and being a VIGILANTE for a while as bandit
- How many hours have you played Cop? over 180 rough estimite
- Cop experience:im a skilled cop and know how too quickly and precisely kill people robbing somone or robbing me
- Do you have a mic?:no
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is for radio /arrest is for arresting like do /arrest jake unlicensedx3
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: okay as long as my parents dont make me sleep
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? understood klockmann
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: im aware and i will sir!
- Ingame name:Rico
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223538252/
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) its so that i can safely and assurely protect pei from criminals and also to protect and serve
- How many hours have you played Cop?well ive been in pandahut before which consistedof 18 hrs and now abut 1hr
- Cop experience:yes i have cop experience and military xp from other games like gmod and insurgency
- Do you have a mic?:well yes and no yes because it works in ts and discord but in steam you might quite hear a demon giveing birth
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):pr is police radio basically you use this to chat privately with the cops arrest is when your doing an arrest you really need this command aresst over if you want to end your arrest and check player is to know if that player has unlicensed guns
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes but only friday to sunday since i have school
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?yes im fully awared of that
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:YES ofc why not amma right

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!