All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Welcome to the Official Recruitment Topic for The R.P.P.D

Need help Being police? Look here - Link 1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

You can also apply for the Airforce here! viewtopic.php?f=33&t=10785&p=61286#p61286
Note: The R.P.P.D is a group for Washington Roleplay #10

Authorized people to accept application:
- RageQuit Police Captain and Owner of the R.P.P.D- [url]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 61319/[url]
- ComputerFan Police Captain and co-owner of the R.P.P.D -Steam Profile
-Rules:
- Do not place items inside the station
- Do not take anything without asking
- Do not take vehicles without asking a chief+
- Do not go in anyones office without permission
- Do not abuse the safezone
- Do not place beds in the station without permission only high ranks can place beds
- Do not disrespect the Team
- Always listen to your higher ups
- Do not be corrupt
- Do not be biased
- When told where to go and patrol You must follow the rules when doing so

If you will be caught breaking a rule you will receive a "Strike". If you receive 3 "Strikes", you will be kicked from the R.P.P.D

Always wear something that can protect you from bullets!

Requirements:
-5 Continuous days at least as police/swat.
- Complete knowledge of how to execute arrests and how to assist other officers.
- HARDCORE RP player
- You need to be at least 12 years old. If younger you need to show us that your mature
- No previous severe bans (mass kos, disrespecting staff, racist comments, etc.)

By applying, you agree to:
- Obey to the terms above
- Obey ranks higher than yourself.
- Never switch roles when in the group.
*Violation of these terms can be grounds for immediate expulsion from the group*
- Never break the server rules.
*Violation of this term will cause immediate expulsion from the group*

If you agree to this terms, please copy the section below in red, paste it in and reply to this topic.

IGN:
SteamID64:
Steam profile link:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Experience:
Previous bans:
How long have you been police continuously:
Do you have Ts3:
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:
What are the illegal items?:
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:
If you see a robbery what will you do?:
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:
Is morphine a drug?:
Is adrenalin a drug?:
Is coalition ilegal?:
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:

*Note: Vouches are recommendations from current R.P.P.D members that you should join the group. Vouches are not at all necessary but they will give you a leg up and possibly a faster acceptance.*

After you have replied to this topic, we will look over your application and discuss it. If you are accepted or declined, we will post the decision in this thread. The majority of applications will be responded to within 48 hours unless more time is needed. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in game or in steam
*Note: We Prefer Quality over Quantity! Our Discord https://discord.gg/wduJYak
IGN:sneadera
SteamID64:76561198222541136
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198222541136
Vouches: u can trust me
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
I am a police chief, I play often and enjoy rp. I would like to be able to help improve the police force and protect Washington. I have been in the previous mayors team as well.
Experience: 120 hours
Previous bans: accidental kos
How long have you been police continuously: 120 hours aprox
Do you have Ts3: yah
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yah
What are the illegal items?:explosives, shadowstalker/rails, rpg shots, berries, military knives, police uniforms on civilians, and police cars owned by civilians.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: tell you
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: tell myself. I'm a trial mod
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: tell the mayor
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:tell the mayor
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:tell the mayor
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: arrest him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: if they're not a bandit arrest if they are call all the backup I can get.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: calk a captain
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call backup. Prepare plan /rescue them and go in
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: same as above just without /rescue
If you see a robbery what will you do?: arrest them having called backup
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:look above
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: nah
Is coalition ilegal?: yah
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: nah
SteamID64: wus dat
Steam profile link: www.myaccount.com
Vouches: all cops
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Experience: im a priest 4 mincrift
Previous bans: wus dat
How long have you been police continuously: 2 minutes
Do you have Ts3: no but i haz minecrft
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: wus dose
What are the illegal items?: everything shiny
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 1-10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: pvp
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: r6s style
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: roblox skillz
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: trees 4 fan
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: water is safe
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: be corrupt w/ him
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: follow in his footsteps like a good boy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him 2 my mom
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: tell my dad
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: play nerf with him
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: idk its flopdup, wut can u do
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: join them in an effort to become friends c;
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: steal them berries and grow em bigger
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: bleach
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: raid with them, im nice
If you see a robbery what will you do?: watch it
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: deal with the drugs
Is morphine a drug?: yes, that shit is crazy
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes, that shit is also crazy
Is coalition ilegal?: no, it reminds me of nerf
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: maplestrikes r kewl
IGN:RCMP Bo Jackson
SteamID64:76561198279589317
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198279589317
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I would like to join because there a big Police group and i think if i can join and help
Experience:I have experince
Previous bans:Yes 1
How long have you been police continuously:3 days
Do you have Ts3:Yes i do
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yes i am
What are the illegal items?: explosives, shadowstalker/rails, rpg shots, berries, military knives, police uniforms,Drugs.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:5
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:1
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:I would get solid evidence then give it to the owner and then he would sort it
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:I would go to a captain
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:I would get proof and tell a captain
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:i WOULD GET PROOF TELL THE CAPTAIN
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:I would get proof and tell the mayor
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I would tell RageQuit
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:I would get backup and then arrest them
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:I would get a captain on and we would raid it
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would call /rescue and save them
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:I would get a tactic and we would exacute the plan
If you see a robbery what will you do?:I would kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:I would arrest the dude with drugs
Is morphine a drug?:No
Is adrenalin a drug?:nO
Is coalition ilegal?:Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:No
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: idk its flopdup, wut can u do

+1
IGN: Silent Mango

SteamID64: 76561198311192985

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Stan7/

Vouches: None

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think I should be in the R.P.P.D as I have been a Officer/SWAT and Chief. I was in the original group (called RPHD ask Computer) along with Chooi Kok, Smiley Face (AKA Spastic Jake), Computer Fan, Flopdup, JordanXcraft and TheElectricMeatball. These people taught me how to be a successful cop and are all Captains. I have learnt from them there is many ways to stop robberies and raids. Like the one time when there was a raid and we took 3 tanks and pretty much blew the shit out of the raiders. I have also learnt from them how to be stealthy like when we flew helicopters and dropped on top of the robbers etc. Basically I'm saying that I have a lot of experience out in the field and at commanding officers. I have gained my skills in commanding thanks to Klockmann the former Mayor and a Captain. In his prvate group the PSD I have had a plethora of jobs as commanding officer when I ran the SWAT division or when I ran the Training division. I have also got skills in the field from when I was a Marshal (Bounty Hunter(I collected warrants)) and when I was a Field officer.

Experience: I have been head of SWAT and the Training Division in the PSD. I have also been in the Marshals and served as a field officer in the PSD. I have over 600 hours as a cop and I was a Police Chief on 10 when I was in the RPHD.

Previous bans: KOS, Revenge KOS when I 1st joined. Other minor bans along the way. Most major ban is MassCDM when I lagged out of the game but before I crashed I hot 3 people.

How long have you been police continuously: A good 6 months

Do you have Ts3: Yep

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Always

What are the illegal items?: Unlicensed guns, Guns the mayor makes illegal,Berries,Rails,Explosives and Glue

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to Computer or Ragequit

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to any Captain available

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a Cpatian

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a Captain

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to another Captain

If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Well you copied the existing RPHD application when FLopdup was a Captain I thing he changed. If he is I would report him to a Captain.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Call for back up. watch to see whats going on. If one strays apart and is arrest-able my colleague and I will arrest them.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Report it to a Captain

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Get a small team of 3 or 4.Try to negotiate.If it fails I would get everyone to call rescue. Have 1 member blow down the window they would expect the door. Another member would flash them whilst the other 2 rush in and kill the kidnappers.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Get a small team of 3 or 4. Organise a counter attcak strategy. Pursue this strategy and take out the raiders.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: Try to find the location of the robber. Pursue him with 1 team mate and shoot on sight.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Get a team mate and arrest the dealer

Is morphine a drug?: Yes

Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes?

Is coalition ilegal?: Yes

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No I belive it's 2 or more.
IGN: Legit

SteamID64: 76561198285330939

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285330939

Vouches: you puted me chief xD

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i am really active on 10, i am Police Chief and i work whit ethom, social skill,lit and other good cops, i play about 1 years+ pandahut servers and i know the rules. I arrest people without making shit , i do my job and follow my captain orders. I played more then 100h + as a police officer. I know all iligual items. I currently search a good police group to work whit and i tought that working whit my captain would be nice. i am working hard to protect people and make them feel secured : rescuing hostages, stop raids and arrest is 100% of my RP time, and i listen to all orders to make the 10 better.

Experience: Police Chief

Previous bans: Perma, 13, now 1 weak

How long have you been police continuously: 100 hours+

Do you have Ts3: nah

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes

What are the illegal items?: unlicense weapons, impersonalisation, glue, hig cal weaps, berries, explosives

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 9

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: tell my captain ( you)

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: tell mayor

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: tell mayor

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: tell mayor or captain

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: tell mayor

If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: arrest him

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do? arrest them if they are not bandit and if they are get some help

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: inform my captain and make a police raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: rescue the hostage

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: call back up to try to stop the raid

If you see a robbery what will you do?: arrest them (whit back up)

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest them whit no backup or low backup

Is morphine a drug?: yes

Is adrenalin a drug?: no

Is coalition ilegal?: yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: no

huu, hope to work whit you Rage ;)

Legit
Police Chief
Good times D: .

Idk if i should come back.
IGN: Ethom Watson
SteamID64: 76561198300618743
Steam profile link: http://steamid.co/u/Ethom
Vouches: Legit, sneadera, Ryewolf.
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been a member of the old RPPD and my experience was amazing. I got to communicate with other experienced police officers instead of going solo or having 1 teammate once in a while. I have built various jails which has cost me money but was worth it to teach criminals their lesson. Now apart of a police group all of this would be more easier and arrests can be more coordinated.
Experience: Over 400 pandahut hours
Previous bans: None
How long have you been police continuously: I was swat for a whole 4 months on 10 and then previously got police chief 2 days ago.
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes because it's my job to follow the rules to each letter.
What are the illegal items?: 2 prices of police clothing unless coalition, high caliber weapons, explosives, all drugs, rails, unlicensed weapons
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8 mature enough to become staff and I can handle situations while staying calm and using good communication skills.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7 good at sniping and using a devil's band up close. Favorite sight is the cross scope.
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: Very good at organizing arrests and working with captains to bust criminal's base for drugs and high caliber weapons.
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9 very good flying a helicopter
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 5 because I have experienced a lot of lag recently
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 6 pretty decent when with someone else.
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report evidence to rage quit or other high ranking officers in the group.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report evidence to a captain to get them demoted.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:
Report evidence to a captain to get them demoted.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report evidence to a captain to get them demoted.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report evidence to the mayor to get them demoted
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Report the evidence to a captain to get them demoted.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would check which role that person is. If they are a bandit then I would give them a ticket to warn them and later get officers to arrest them when they are isolated.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take a screenshot and send evidence to a police captain.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would try and negotiate a deal but if the kidnapper doesn't want to then I will call a rescue and try and include all officers around the area.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Go to the raid calling all officers to the place where it is happening and try and stop it by killing the raiders on sight.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would checkplayer each person involved in it and since I am police chief I can see if they have drugs etc and how much and I would call for backup to arrest them.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes it is considered a narcotic.
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes it is considered a narcotic.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of police clothing illegal?: No unless it is coalition. All prices of clothing is illegal.
IGN: Cleanse
SteamID64: 76561198245105392
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198245105392/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: As an old member of the RPHD, RPPD, and others, I am a senior captain coming back to PH after my 2 month break (ish). I feel that I can get back to my old routine and learn how to roleplay as a cop again.
Experience: 200+ Chief, 100+ Deputy, 100+ Captain
Previous bans: Some minor ones like attempt kos, and the warning bans.
How long have you been police continuously: I just got back, but you know me Rage :)
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Unlicensed Guns, Berries, Explosives (except for Captains for raiding (Im not sure for Deputies))
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 6
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Contact a higher rank member(Rage and Wildcard) (or me :))
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Contact a higher rank member(Rage and Wildcard) (or me :))
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Contact a higher rank member(Rage and Wildcard) (or me :))
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Contact a higher rank member(Rage and Wildcard) (or me :))
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Contact a moderator/admin
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Does he even play anymore? xD He wouldnt ever be corrupt cuz hes an admin ._.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Request for backup on /pr, wait and hold back until backup arrives.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: If I have screenshots of the interior of the base, I would get backup and raid the base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would request for backup and stop the situation together.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would request for backup and stop the situation together. More people the better.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would check my surroundings for any potential bandits around and stop the robbery.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would check my surroundings for any potential bandits around and stop the robbery. If the situation becomes fishy, I will call for backup.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphine
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epinephrine
Is coalition ilegal?: Depends. It is the standard uniform for all higher ranks in the police force. Anyone who wears it (including standard officers/swat) is illegal.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No.

If i answered anything wrong please tell me i need to refresh my rules xD.
Legit liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!