All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
IGN: King Of Spades, or king_of_spades19
SteamID64: 76561198293414756
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spades4519/
Vouches: TastyMelon
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: You should accept me because I am good at pvp, and do practice on pvp servers nearly every day. This implies that I can handle any ./arrest situations, and stopping robberies or raids.
Experience: I have been swat/police for a while, probably above 40 + hours of actual time, not accounting afk times.
Previous bans: 3 on 10, 2 on 13. for the three on 10, it was for: Reach 0 warnings, staff disrespect, kosx1. For 13: Fail RP, lying to staff.
How long have you been police continuously: Multiple days before switching to a different role.
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Any High Caliber weapons, berries, explosives, any other narcotics, glue, military knives, rails and unlicensed weapons that are able to be licensed.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: Depends on a situation. If something that doesn't require much maturity, a 6. If maturity is required, 10.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 5
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report them to the mayor if the member is a police officer or above, and Head Admin or above.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report them to the mayor.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report them to the mayor.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Report them to the mayor.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:Report them to the mayor
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Report him to the mayor.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Request assistance from other officers, fear RP reasons of course. If no one responds, will do my best to arrest the bandit successfully, eliminate all else that interferes.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Obtain evidence, most likely a ss of the interior, exterior and base location on map, then report to a Captain so a police raid can commence.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: ./rescue, and retrieve the hostage through any means necessary.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Stop the raid using any means necessary.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Stop the robbery through any means necessary.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Request assistance, if no assistance is available, attempt to arrest both at once.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes. Unless a doctor is using it to help a patient.
Is adrenalin a drug?: No?
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, unless worn by a deputy or above.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No, any more than 2 is however. Unless you're an officer, of course.
IGN: Blackychany
SteamID64: 76561198124876888
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124876888/
Vouches:tastymelon bjarne.beckers
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i want to be in group im online every day and i whana protect and help washington
Experience: i have been cop for like 6 hours
Previous bans:1 no reason
How long have you been police continuously: 6hours
Do you have Ts3: yes and discord and skype
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes i do whatever it takes
What are the illegal items?: berries and unlinese guns explosives high calibur
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9 but I lag a lot
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9 lag pc
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:9 same thing
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report him
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:report him and arrest them
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him tel higher up
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: same
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: arrest the person
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: raid the base on the account of they have beries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: rescue him
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:arrest the raiders and if it come to it kill
If you see a robbery what will you do?: stop it kill if needed to
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest and take the drugs and trash them
Is morphine a drug?: no it's a medical supply
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: jes
Too little experience, plus talk to bat kat about the problem with the psd, id like to know more about that. You may reapply in 48 hours (if allowed by psd)
IGN: King Of Spades, or king_of_spades19
SteamID64: 76561198293414756
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spades4519/
Vouches: TastyMelon
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: You should accept me because I am good at pvp, and do practice on pvp servers nearly every day. This implies that I can handle any ./arrest situations, and stopping robberies or raids.
Experience: I have been swat/police for a while, probably above 40 + hours of actual time, not accounting afk times.
Previous bans: 3 on 10, 2 on 13. for the three on 10, it was for: Reach 0 warnings, staff disrespect, kosx1. For 13: Fail RP, lying to staff.
How long have you been police continuously: Multiple days before switching to a different role.
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Any High Caliber weapons, berries, explosives, any other narcotics, glue, military knives, rails and unlicensed weapons that are able to be licensed.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: Depends on a situation. If something that doesn't require much maturity, a 6. If maturity is required, 10.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 5
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report them to the mayor if the member is a police officer or above, and Head Admin or above.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report them to the mayor.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report them to the mayor.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Report them to the mayor.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:Report them to the mayor
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Report him to the mayor.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Request assistance from other officers, fear RP reasons of course. If no one responds, will do my best to arrest the bandit successfully, eliminate all else that interferes.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Obtain evidence, most likely a ss of the interior, exterior and base location on map, then report to a Captain so a police raid can commence.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: ./rescue, and retrieve the hostage through any means necessary.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Stop the raid using any means necessary.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Stop the robbery through any means necessary.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Request assistance, if no assistance is available, attempt to arrest both at once.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes. Unless a doctor is using it to help a patient.
Is adrenalin a drug?: No?
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, unless worn by a deputy or above.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No, any more than 2 is however. Unless you're an officer, of course.
Hello there King Of Spades,
I am glad to inform you that you are hereby welcomed to the RPPD. I have send you an invite to the discord. I also added you on steam accept me so I can add you into the group.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!