All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
IGN: [SHO] ZachPickle
SteamID64:IDK Sorry :(
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393679965
Vouches: Ryan572001
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think that the R.R.P.D should accept me, because I am a very serious RP'er, and I love to Rp as police. I feel I could do a great job on the server, and stop a lot of crime. In conclusion, I feel you should accept me, because I will help the RP and will always follow the rules.
Experience: Have been police a lot on other servers.
Previous bans: None
How long have you been police continuously: 1 day.
Do you have Ts3: Yes, but I need new headphones it is currently broken.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries, automatic guns in hands of non police, and drugs.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:7.5
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:5.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:4.5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:3
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 4
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to the R.R.P.D leader and/or arrest them.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Arrest them.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to other police, then make a plan to arrest them.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to the chief, then arrest him.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to deputy or chief, then arrest him.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will arrest them and talk to the highest ranking Police Officer online.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Arrest
the people doing the illegal things.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Get a warrant to enter the base, then arrest anyone inside and either confiscate or destroy the berries.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: My main priority is to save the hostage, but I will also try to arrest
the captors, or kill them if I have to.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Try to arrest the raider, but kill if necessary.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Try to arrest the robber, but kill if necessary.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Confiscate the drugs, and arrest anyone involved.
Is morphine a drug?: Only if used by non-doctors.
Is adrenalin a drug?: Only if used by non-doctors.
Is coalition ilegal?:If not a high rank, then yes.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Yes
Last edited by ZachPickle on October 8th, 2017, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Jare

SteamID64: 76561198146032041

Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146032041

Vouches: None

Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I've been in the police force since I join PandaHut #10, and I've been in a chief role for a long time as well. I also co-founded the R.P.H.D in it's early stages with Smiley Face. I think you should accept me because I have a exceptional amount of hours put into the Police Force and because I have a bit of experience in the field.
Experience: As I stated I co-founded R.P.H.D and I have numerous hours put into the Police Force.
Previous bans: I have been banned once by Smiley Face because of a K.O.S done on accident. Other then that none.
How long have you been police continuously: I think for a few months until I change but that was to change to chief.

Do you have Ts3: I do.

Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I am more then willing too!

What are the illegal items?: Alright there are a few... berries or anything having to do with berries, 2 pieces of Police/RCMP/SWAT gear, explosives,ShadowStalker, a Military Knife, and Coalition Gear.

Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: I'm a solid 7

Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: Probably a 7-8

Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7

Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: I going to say a 5-6 just because I'm terrible at landing in tight spaces.

Rate your driving skill from 1-10: Driving probably a 8

Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: Sailing a solid 9

If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I would first gain some proof such as a screenshot then report him to a higher up (Deputy, Captain, or Mayor)

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: If I see a Swat/Cop being corrupt I would as I say always get proof then report it to my superiors.

If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: If I see a fellow Chief being corrupt I would report him to a higher up with proof at the ready.

If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: If I see a Deputy being corrupt I would get a screenshot, as i mentioned, then report it to the Captain or Mayor

If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: If I see a Captain being corrupt I would, get a form of proof then report him/her to the mayor.

If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I mean what can you do it Flopdup. Kidding I would get a form of proof and report him to the Captain.

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would first call for back up because of the large number of bandits in the area. Back-up such as officers, SWAT, and maybe 1 or 2 snipers just for regional support. I would second bring the someone to a location a good amount of space from the bandits just to have time to react if the bandits do try and pull something. If that's not an option I would create a "wall" or barrier of police cars between us and the bandits. After I create space for the arrest I would give the usual Warnings keeping an eye on the suspect and the bandits and take the suspect to jail.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I would take screenshots or a recording of the base and report the information to a higher up, such as the Captain. Then if I am giving the affirmative to go and raid the base, I would call in a few SWAT members to back me up in the raid. If the owners of the base are online I will see if they are willing to be put in jail (must likely not) or if they are hostile. If the case is hostile I would order flash bags to be throw into the base and the SWAT to move in and eliminate the target.

If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will first off call a /Rescue. After I'll call in the proper backup, SWAT or officers around, and a sniper, to come and give covering fire if needed from different locations around the suspect.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Same as all the other situations I would call for backup to go and respond to the raid and take out the targets that are need to be taken out/arrested.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would first locate the robbery and see if any officers are around me to help deal with it. Then take out the robbery as needed.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would enter the scene and ask what is going on. If I see drugs being dealt, I would call backup and arrest both suspects.

Is morphine a drug?: No.

Is adrenalin a drug?: No.

Is coalition ilegal?: It is if you are not of a high ranking position.

Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No, but wearing 2 pieces of police gear is illegal.

Thank you for considering me,

Chief Jare.
Sorry for the late notice but R.P.P.D’s staff have been revamped so there are new ones and the old unactive staff are out. Anyways you have been accepted I understand it has been very long since your application and you may not play anymore/ you aren’t police so if you are still interested in joining please message me on discord @EthomGaming#9042 and we can discuss there.
IGN:illusionist115
SteamID64:76561198273608603
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/illusionist115/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I am a loyal , respectful pandahut rp player I know the majority of the rules how to arrest, rescue, check player, etc. I have stopped many raids I know how to react during intense fire fights and I am a excellent dog fighter and pilot
Experience: high
Previous bans: "attempt kos for trying to kill a mod(that had god mode) because stole my heli "
How long have you been police continuously: a week
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?:raw explosives, berries, unlicensed weapons, rails, high cal weapons,
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: /adminh
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:record using obs and get him demoted
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:ask for back up and then take them down
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:ask a higher up to do a police raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:depends but I would do /rescue and stay back until fellow officers come to help me
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: if they don't see or hear me I will go in and take them by surprise but if its a big group or if they see me I will use my self as a distraction so my fellow officers can take the raiders down
If you see a robbery what will you do?:kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:report it on the police radio and arrest them unless they are armed or if they were in a group
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?:yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: prices of clothing are illegal except if its coalition
You have been declined. Feel free to emphasis your answer with more detail which you lacked and reapply if you are still interested.
IGN:Captain Midwinters
Steam Id:76561198079702258
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079702258/
Vouches:Sneadera
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I am Loyal, Hardworking and dedicated to my role as police I know nearly all the rules and wish to make Pandahut #10 a safer place to roleplay and to have fun in
Experience:355 hours on unturned so quite high
Previous Bans: KOS of someone who was KOSSING people
Do You Have Ts3:(I have no clue what this is)
Are you willing to HardcoreRP and follow the rules:yes
What are the illegal items?:raw explosives, any sort of berries, unlicensed weapons, rails(and shadowstalker), high calibre weapons and military knives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:7
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:10(heli) 5(planes)
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:report them to a higher up
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: /adminh
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:record using bandicam and get him demoted
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:ask for back up and then arrest the group / take them down
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:ask a higher up to do a police raid
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:depends but I would do /rescue and stay back until fellow officers come to help me
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: if they don't see or hear me I will go in and take them by surprise but if its a big group or if they see me I will use my self as a distraction so my fellow officers can take the raiders down
If you see a robbery what will you do?:arrest the robber after the robbery and then return the items to the victim of the robbery
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:report it on the police radio and arrest them unless they are armed or if they were in a group
Is morphine a drug?:yes (legal)
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes (unsure of legality)
Is coalition illegal?:yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: wearing 1 piece isn't illegal but wearing 2+ is illegal
You have been declined. Many of your scenarios could’ve been dealt with better and you did not take your time. zig you want to re apply and make sure you improve on my suggestions for next time.
IGN: knightowl
SteamID64: 76561198145158534
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145158534/
Vouches: Mayor Duke
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to reduce the crime rate and help citizens in need but i cannot do it alone.
Experience: Police Officer
Previous bans: None in #10
How long have you been police continuously:4-5 days
Do you have Ts3: Nope
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yea, sure
What are the illegal items?: Dragonfang, nykorev, Hells Furry,Drugs, Explosives, Military knifes, unlicensed guns.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:9.5
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:I would tell legit as hes the leader of the R.P.P.D
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: tell a captian after getting proof
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:will tell a captian after getting proof
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:will the the captian after getting proof
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:will tell the mayor after getting proof
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?:who is that??????
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:call for backup and start arresting.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:i will ask a higher rank to raid it
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:I will negotiate with them
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Call backup and takeout the bandit
If you see a robbery what will you do?:will shoot the bandit on sight then give the item the bandit stole to the true owner.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:Arrest the dealer
Is morphine a drug?no
Is adrenalin a drug?:no
Is coalition ilegal?:yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:Nope
You did not take your time with your application and gave short answers with certain scenarios like “find and arrest them”. Please take your time and give more detail if you decide to reapply.
IGN:Alloutwarrior678
SteamID64:76561198185101038
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185101038
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:Why the R.P.P.D shud consider accepting me im skilled at flying i have been playing the server for a long time do i know mostly all the rules by heart now
Experience:I have 917 hrs on the game i played a pvp server for 600 hrs during that time i was practicing flying jets.helis,rainbowcars,and plains im vear skilled in the art of flying
Previous bans:I have been baned about 4 times 2 of them is when i was playing the server not so seriously and i apologizes for those bans the other 2 was like 1day ban for making a mistake
How long have you been police continuously: On this server i have only like 4 hours of pear police experience i really never got into the role of police but i know all there rules and ability's and i hope this doesn't change your mind about me
Do you have Ts3:Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yes i am more willing to
What are the illegal items?:Hellsfury,all raw berries,glue,explosives,and unlicensed guns
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Well i will report him to a higher up or i will take legal action and arrest him/her
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Like i had stated before i would also arrest them and confencate illegal item or arrest
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will confencate all ilegal items form person
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will stop him and confencate the ilegal iteams from him
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:I pray a captain wont be corrupt but in the unlikely chance i see on being corrupt i will have to detain him until higher up get on
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I well gather a team of officers and do a police raid on the drug base
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I get a tactical team to capture kill or capture the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will try my best to counter the raid and try to keep the owners items safe
If you see a robbery what will you do?: i will kill the robber and make sure the victom is safe
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest the person dealing before the trade can go though
Is morphine a drug?: Yes unless a doctor is giving it
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes unless a doctor is giving it
Is coalition ilegal?: No/yes you only allowed with 1 peace of police gear a full set is ilegal for impersonating
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No it is not ilegal long as it is one peace more than on is impersonating a police caption
You have been declined.
IGN: [SHO] ZachPickle
SteamID64:IDK Sorry :(
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198393679965
Vouches: Ryan572001
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I think that the R.R.P.D should accept me, because I am a very serious RP'er, and I love to Rp as police. I feel I could do a great job on the server, and stop a lot of crime. In conclusion, I feel you should accept me, because I will help the RP and will always follow the rules.
Experience: Have been police a lot on other servers.
Previous bans: None
How long have you been police continuously: 1 day.
Do you have Ts3: Yes, but I need new headphones it is currently broken.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Berries, automatic guns in hands of non police, and drugs.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:7.5
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:5.5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:4.5
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:3
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 4
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to the R.R.P.D leader and/or arrest them.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Arrest them.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to other police, then make a plan to arrest them.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to the chief, then arrest him.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Talk to deputy or chief, then arrest him.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I will arrest them and talk to the highest ranking Police Officer online.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Arrest the people doing the illegal things.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Get a warrant to enter the base, then arrest anyone inside and either confiscate or destroy the berries.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: My main priority is to save the hostage, but I will also try to arrest the captors, or kill them if I have to.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Try to arrest the raider, but kill if necessary.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Try to arrest the robber, but kill if necessary.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Confiscate the drugs, and arrest anyone involved.
Is morphine a drug?: Only if used by non-doctors.
Is adrenalin a drug?: Only if used by non-doctors.
Is coalition ilegal?:If used to hurt people.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Yes
Many of your answers are incorrect like “Is coalition illegal” and you have not been police very long but I will give you a chance as a trial police officer and examine you to see if you should really be accepted. Please pm me on discord @EthomGaming#9042
IGN:BMATT04
SteamID64:76561198288461088
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288461088/
Vouches:ethom
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I feel that I,BMATT04, should be apart of the R.P.P.D because I want to make the pandahut 10 and 13 servers better and keep the streets safer than they are and could be. I feel that I could be a good addition to the team even though my computer is laggy at times.
Experience:S.W.A.T on 3 different rp servers
Previous bans:none
How long have you been police continuously:3 week and 2 days
Do you have Ts3:no
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes
What are the illegal items?:high calliber weapons such as dragonfangs, grizzlys (for the exception of cops) all forms of berries,glue,all forms of explosives,all forms of narcotics, unlicensed weapons, military knives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7 1/2
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7 3/4
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 10 when my computer is not laggy 7 when my computer is laggy
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:take action
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:/pr backup,location then make a plan from there
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:screenshots /pr backup,location decide on what to do from there
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:/pr backup whose being kidnapped,location, then /rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:go to location once message pops up in chat
If you see a robbery what will you do?:kill robber on sight
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:/pr backup have backup arrest buyer then i will arrest dealer
Is morphine a drug?:not that i know of
Is coalition ilegal?:idk
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:yes
IGN:BMATT04
SteamID64:76561198288461088
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288461088/
Vouches:ethom
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I feel that I,BMATT04, should be apart of the R.P.P.D because I want to make the pandahut 10 and 13 servers better and keep the streets safer than they are and could be. I feel that I could be a good addition to the team even though my computer is laggy at times.
Experience:S.W.A.T on 3 different rp servers
How long have you been police continuously:3 week and 2 days
Do you have Ts3:no
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes
What are the illegal items?:high calliber weapons such as dragonfangs, grizzlys (for the exception of cops) all forms of berries,glue,all forms of explosives,all forms of narcotics, unlicensed weapons, military knives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7 1/2
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 7 3/4
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 10 when my computer is not laggy 7 when my computer is laggy
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:take action
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:ask them to stop if not turn them into admins with screen shoths and user name
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:/pr backup,location then make a plan from there
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:screenshots /pr backup,location decide on what to do from there
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:/pr backup whose being kidnapped,location, then /rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:go to location once message pops up in chat
If you see a robbery what will you do?:kill robber on sight
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:/pr backup have backup arrest buyer then i will arrest dealer
Is morphine a drug?:not that i know of
Is coalition ilegal?:idk
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?:yes
Your application was accepted! Next time please take your time because I saw many grammatical errors. Please add on on discord @EthomGaming#9042 and I will send the details to our discord server.
By thetankerboss
IGN:thetankerboss
SteamID64:76561198170218954
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/
Thetankerboss/
Vouches:trust me
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been police for ever and I know you I am doing know the rules the commands and flow orders and I need a place to put ppl when I arrest them
Experience: played for ever
How long have you been police continuously: ummm can't remember how long but since I started playing
Do you have Ts3: yes and discord
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: berries and unlinese guns
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9 but I lag now A lot
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9 lag tho bad pc
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:9 same thing
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report him
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:report him and arrest them
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: arrest the person doing illegal stuff
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: raid the base on the account of they have beries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:kill the hostage taker if I have to
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:arrest the raiders and if it come to it kill
If you see a robbery what will you do?: stop it kill if needed
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest and take the drugs and trash them
Is morphine a drug?: no it's a medical supply
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: no

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!