All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
IGN: Tourelle
SteamID64:76561198177189174
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/reek87/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: Well, seems like this group is replacing the old group I founded. I was told by Cleanse that the group is well organized, and works as a team. I figured that it's worth a try over making my own PD again. I have been role-playing a Police Officer for a very long time. During my time as officer I have made a lot of arrests, but managed to bring a group of officers together when I founded W.S.P.D ;however, the PD was disbanded when I left panda hut due to a conflict with a previous admin who is no longer admin. It's my belief if I am hired that I can and will uphold the peace, and protect and serve all the members of the community.
Experience: I was Commissioner for W.S.P.D now I am Captain :-)
Previous bans: Only when I banned my self due to a previous Admin who was being abusive i'm making my return now that the admin is no longer on Pandahut...
How long have you been police continuously: A long time
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Military knifes, narcotics, explosives (including rails), all drugs, unlicensed weapons, 2 prices of police clothing except for coalition.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 7
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 6
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 6
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 4
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Well as captain I must uphold all laws in the city. The first thing I would do is speak to the officer and get his side of the story. If his side of the story is legit and seems that he had valid reason he would be given a warning, but if he did not have valid reason he would be demoted or fired as an officer...
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: No one is above the law :-)
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: No one is above the law :-)
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: No one is above the law :-)
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: No one is above the law :-)
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Arrest His Booty LOL
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: As an officer of the law I swore an oath to protect and serve all members of the community. This means even if my life is in danger, so I would approach the subject and role-play it out :-)
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: If the base is open and I have evidence as a Captain I would issue a raid :-)
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call in SWAT
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Good Luck Bandits because i'm coming for you. You'll be arrested or shot down :-)
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I would attempt to arrest the subject, if I could not arrest him peacefully then he would be taken down one way or another.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest the seller and the buyer as both of them are breaking the law.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes, it may have changed in the last 2 months not sure.
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes, it may have changed in the last 2 months not sure.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, it may have changed in the last 2 months not sure.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No must have 2 or more items..
IGN: Splash
SteamID64: 76561198087275436
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087275436/
Vouches: Legit, sneadera
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I recently was accepted as a Police Chief on #10, and was previously in the R.P.P.D. I have over 100 hours as a police and SWAT officer, and believe I would be a good candidate for the team. I know how to execute arrests properly, and I know how to properly jail people. I know how to listen to my higher ups, and respect their decisions. Sometimes as officers, we have to face situations where we have to think on our feet, and that is one of my strong points.

Experience: I have 100-200 hours as police / SWAT / Chief

Previous bans: One for KoS after someone damaged my vehicle (was later informed it was not kosable)

How long have you been police continuously: about a month (with one short break in between as a different role)

Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Definitely.
What are the illegal items?: High caliber weapons, Explosives, Berries, Mlt. Knives, Unlicensed weapons, police vehicles (owned by civilians) and police clothing (worn by civilians)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8.5 - 9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will report them to the higher ups / owners of the group, and to an official police captain for permission for me to depolice them (I'm a moderator)

If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Go to the mayor / captain for permission to depolice them.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report them to a higher up.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report them to a mayor / captain.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report them to the mayor.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Ask kindly for him to stop :D (I would report him to a captain / mayor, or RageQuit)

If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will check the roles of the person doing the illegal activity, if they are a bandit, I will call for backup, or try to lead the criminal away from the group for a clean arrest.

If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will take screenshots and call a police captain to raid. (I will use the screenshots as evidence if asked)
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would call for backup, and set up around the building /area. If kidnapper seems reasonable, I would try to negotiate, if not, I would get myself, and all other cops in the area to call /rescue.

If there is a raid situation what will you do?: use the /police command to declare an emergency, and try to get all available officers to respond.

If you see a robbery what will you do?: Take out the robber.

If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call for backup to arrest both parties participating (seller and buyer) if no backup is available, I would prioritise the seller.

Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, if worn by lower ranking police officers and SWAT.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No, only 2 or more pieces of police clothing is considered illegal.

Thank you for reading my application,
Splash
IGN: Darkisshadow
SteamID64:789992856
Steam profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/789992856/
Vouches: Duke, Legit
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to be a part of the R.P.P.D group first off because i want to stop criminals that are ruining and putting danger on innocent people's lives. Due to my active stats i will be a great member and i will always offer a helping hand. Another reason of mine is to give help and the police force will grow. As said in Legit's post there are many criminals and the police member are inactive. To my activeness i believe i will help. I will prove myself worthy of this position and by not giving me that chance, we wont know if someone is a good police officer or not. Lastly of course is to help out the mayor and try to help others as well. I love helping out people this is one of my hobbies even in real life. Washington will be peaceful and the police force will rise with a helping hand.
Experience: Ive been a bodyguard in some hotels and bases. I have been a bodyguard of some previous mayors like Reek and until now Duke.
Previous bans: None
How long have you been police continuously: Ive been a cop for 2 days now.
Do you have Ts3: Yep
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes and yes
What are the illegal items?:
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: To my age I will say 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 6
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10 ( love fighter jets by flying them)
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 1i as well i love driving
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Take a screenshot and report immediately. Tell other police captain/s for that member to remove his rank of being a cop.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Take a screenshot and report immediately. Tell other police captain/s for that member to remove his rank of being a cop.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Take a screenshot and report immediately. Tell other police captain/s for that member to remove his rank of being a cop.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Take a screenshot and report immediately. Tell other police captain/s for that member to remove his rank of being a cop.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Take a screenshot and report immediately. Tell other police captain/s for that member to remove his rank of being a cop.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Arrest his butt and report him for a demotion.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Ask for backup of some police. If none risk my life to stop them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Tell a captain to raid the compound.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Do ./rescue and try to break out the hostage and kill the kidnapper
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:
If you see a robbery what will you do?:
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call for backup of other police officers. If none try to stop them or take a screenshot and tell a police captain/Deputy to make a kill warrant.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Yes

Thanks for reading! :P :-)
Legit liked this
IGN: DriftyEel
SteamID64: 76561198327840714
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327840714/
Vouches: Nil
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Need some teammates so I won't always have to fly solo like I usually do. I also like being in groups. I really need a place to put prisoners too. I've had to release several people I've arrested because there was no place for me to build a jail cell. Group chat is also more secure. Once I've experienced a traitorous cop who kept feeding his kidnapper buddy (whom he shared a base with) information.
Experience: Police Officer
Previous bans: KoSx1 and lying, KoSx1
How long have you been police continuously: Most of my 110 hours
Do you have Ts3: Don't know what that is so no
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Military knives, glue, explosives, rails, police clothing on civilians, berries.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a chief.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Arrest him.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a deputy
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to a captain
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report him to Flopdup
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: *game breaks*
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Not gonna lie. Probably nothing though I'll find a reason to light them up. Let's be honest it's hard to get loot as a F2P player (which is what I am), so I'm more skeptical about taking high risk missions.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Tell a captain.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Find an advantageous spot then /rescue and shoot the kidnappers (I saved Ragequit from a kidnapper once).
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Go in guns blazing. But if there is more than 3 raiders and I'm in a bad spot I'll probably call for backup
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Shoot the robber.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest the drug dealer. Unless he's one of those sweaty nerds who run around with a Devil's Bane drawn all the time. I don't want to die.
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes, anyone who isnt higher than a Chief wearing it is illegal.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Usually I don't see people with only 1 piece. But I'm pretty sure it's 2 pieces or more.
IGN:That'sQuestionable
SteamID64:1501917572
Steam profile link:thatiscurious
Vouches:Duke II
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join RPPD because I feel its important to protect the city and the environment... I do not want civilians to get hurt or to get killed... I want no one using bad things against them (drugs and etc). I want to help the town to be a better place to live and enjoy... I want people to respect and idol us and become better people. That is why I want to be apart of the RPPD.
Experience:I am experienced. More than 48 hrs of gameplay as RCMP or Police.
Previous bans: Nope
How long have you been police continuously: More than 5 days
Do you have Ts3: No, does not understand what "ts3" means.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes, definitely
What are the illegal items?: Drugs, any kind of police clothing (If not police), many guns (Hell's Fury, RPG, Shadowstalker, ETC), explosives (any kind) raw or not, military knives, and cars own by none cop.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8/10 sometimes I can be stupid and try to be funny but when stuff be come serious I try my best not be make it a joke and act like I actually am serious.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7-10. I had more than 10+ arrests in one day as a police before... carried a cobra for all of them... most tried to resist but killed them all... not the best PVPer but am kinda great at it.
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7/10 not the best but pretty good.
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: never flowned a flying vehicle (too expensive for me to buy)
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7/10 pretty good but lag sometimes screw me over. But it gets the job done.
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7/10 can sometimes sailing be wobbly but it gets the job done.
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will report him to admin and forums and will take screenshots and video if no admins on also will tell them to stop.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Tell admin and take evidence to report it to the forums and tell them to stop.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Would post on forums and tell mayor
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Would post on forums and tell mayor
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Would post on forums and tell mayor
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Arrest him/her
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Ask for backup and go arrest them right away.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Call someone that can deal with berries like police captian.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call back up make a plan and do /rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Call backup if more than 1 person and go there immeditly to stop getting loot.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Call backup if more than 1 person and go there immeditly to stop getting loot.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call captain or someone that deals with drugs.
Is morphine a drug?: Yep
Is adrenalin a drug?: No
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: Definetly
IGN: Mervan
SteamID64: 76561198346805607
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mervan321/
Vouches: ComputerFan
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i should be accepted because i think i would help alot to the team, like with arresting people and assisting to arrest/raid. i got alot of experience to be swat because i just got the role for like 5 days ago and am already arresting alot of people, i wish i could come to the R.P.P.D team because it would make me better to be a swat and make me more active to my role:)
Experience: I am experienced more than like 48hrs, of being a swat
Previous bans:No
How long have you been police continuously:5 days, but have been officer in 13 in 1 month
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes i do
What are the illegal items?:Berries,explosives,Unlicensed guns,rails,colition, narcotics
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:5
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:i would take a screenshot and send it to other cops and tell him to get demoted
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: almost the same with R.P.P.D member
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank away
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank away
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:go arrest them
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:i would find the owner of all these berries and tell him to give me them so i could trash them
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:go to the kidnapper and /rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:go to the raid and help the base and kill the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:arrest him for selling drugs
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?:yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: yes
The Duke II liked this
Not specific enough, please improve before I review it again :-)
IGN:That'sQuestionable
SteamID64:1501917572
Steam profile link:thatiscurious
Vouches:Duke II
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to join RPPD because I feel its important to protect the city and the environment... I do not want civilians to get hurt or to get killed... I want no one using bad things against them (drugs and etc). I want to help the town to be a better place to live and enjoy... I want people to respect and idol us and become better people. That is why I want to be apart of the RPPD.
Experience:I am experienced. More than 48 hrs of gameplay as RCMP or Police.
Previous bans: Nope
How long have you been police continuously: More than 5 days
Do you have Ts3: No, does not understand what "ts3" means.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes, definitely
What are the illegal items?: Drugs, any kind of police clothing (If not police), many guns (Hell's Fury, RPG, Shadowstalker, ETC), explosives (any kind) raw or not, military knives, and cars own by none cop.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8/10 sometimes I can be stupid and try to be funny but when stuff be come serious I try my best not be make it a joke and act like I actually am serious.
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7-10. I had more than 10+ arrests in one day as a police before... carried a cobra for all of them... most tried to resist but killed them all... not the best PVPer but am kinda great at it.
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 7/10 not the best but pretty good.
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: never flowned a flying vehicle (too expensive for me to buy)
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7/10 pretty good but lag sometimes screw me over. But it gets the job done.
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7/10 can sometimes sailing be wobbly but it gets the job done.
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I will report him to admin and forums and will take screenshots and video if no admins on also will tell them to stop.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Tell admin and take evidence to report it to the forums and tell them to stop.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Would post on forums and tell mayor
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Would post on forums and tell mayor
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Would post on forums and tell mayor
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Arrest him/her
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Ask for backup and go arrest them right away.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Call someone that can deal with berries like police captian.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call back up make a plan and do /rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Call backup if more than 1 person and go there immeditly to stop getting loot.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Call backup if more than 1 person and go there immeditly to stop getting loot.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Call captain or someone that deals with drugs.
Is morphine a drug?: Yep
Is adrenalin a drug?: No
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?: Definetly
You got some flaws, try to fix them up before I review it again :-)
IGN: Mervan
SteamID64: 76561198346805607
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mervan321/
Vouches: ComputerFan
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i should be accepted because i think i would help alot to the team, like with arresting people and assisting to arrest/raid. i got alot of experience to be swat because i just got the role for like 5 days ago and am already arresting alot of people, i wish i could come to the R.P.P.D team because it would make me better to be a swat and make me more active to my role:)
Experience: I am experienced more than like 48hrs, of being a swat
Previous bans:No
How long have you been police continuously:5 days, but have been officer in 13 in 1 month
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes i do
What are the illegal items?:Berries,explosives,Unlicensed guns,rails,colition, narcotics
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:7
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:7
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:5
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:i would take a screenshot and send it to other cops and tell him to get demoted
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: almost the same with R.P.P.D member
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank away
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank away
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: take a screenshot and send it to the captain and get hes rank
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:go arrest them
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:i would find the owner of all these berries and tell him to give me them so i could trash them
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:go to the kidnapper and /rescue
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:go to the raid and help the base and kill the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:arrest him for selling drugs
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?:yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: yes

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!