All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
IGN:thetankerboss
SteamID64:76561198170218954
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/
Thetankerboss/
Vouches:trust me
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been police for ever and I know you I am doing know the rules the commands and flow orders and I need a place to put ppl when I arrest them
Experience: played for ever
Previous bans:none
How long have you been police continuously: ummm can't remember how long but since I started playing
Do you have Ts3: yes and discord
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: berries and unlinese guns
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9 but I lag now A lot
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9 lag tho bad pc
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:9 same thing
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: report him
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:report him and arrest them
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: report him arrest him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: arrest the person doing illegal stuff
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: raid the base on the account of they have beries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:kill the hostage taker if I have to
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:arrest the raiders and if it come to it kill
If you see a robbery what will you do?: stop it kill if needed
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest and take the drugs and trash them
Is morphine a drug?: no it's a medical supply
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: no
You have been denied. Many of your answers are wrong including all of the illegal items and arresting raiders during a raid. Please take you time when you apply again without many grammatical errors.
IGN: TheElectricMeatball
SteamID64: 76561198252187744
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 87744/home
Vouches: N/A
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Experience: I am currently police captain and i am the Ex RPPD co owner (when Choi owned it and also Ex RPHD co owner)
Previous bans: None on RP im sure
How long have you been police continuously: Not fully sure but it must have been around a year
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Of course
What are the illegal items?: Any Explosives, Military knives and also any sort of drugs e.g. berries glue etc
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:3
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: If i caught a fellow R.P.P.D member being corrupt i would contact a moderator to demote them as corruption in the police force is not tolerated.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: ^
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:^^
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:^^^
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I would report it to a Roleplay administrator
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Tell Pleblo or another RP admin
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Firstly i would find out if the person is with the group or not and whether he is a bandit or not if he is then i would call for back up then issue an arrest if not i would arrest the person and take him back to the station where he would serve his time.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Firstly i would take a screenshot just for proof if there are any doubts then i would request some backup and call a raid on the drug base.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: In a hostage situation i would first find out where the hostage is located, secondly i would get some officers or R.P.P.D members to come back me up and once i think it is time to save the hostage i would then put in world chat "Rescue" and then attempt to save the hostage
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: In a raid situation i would call for all officers to attend the raid so that we can stop the criminals.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: In this situation i would kill the robber(s) as they are a threat to anyone around and someones life may be at risk.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: If i saw a drug deal occurring i would call for backup before making a move once backup has arrived i would then proceed to pursue the dealer and buyer.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes unless used by a doctor
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes unless used by a doctor
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes unless it is a ranked police officer e.g. Chief Deputy or Captain
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Yes
Come on man you knew your were getting accepted
IGN: Dova
SteamID64:76561198098263699
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098263699/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:
Experience: 7-10
Previous bans: Idk
How long have you been police continuously: 2 weeks
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes I promise
What are the illegal items?: Unlicensed guns // Popping tires // blueberries // glue //narcotics // berries // coalition gear / / shadowstalker rails // explosives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10-10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8-10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10-10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10-10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 4-10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10-10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I wlll report him to the captain
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I'll demote him or ask the captain to remove him
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I''ll call a group of police to arrest him
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I'll Raid it
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I'll use /rescue and try to rescue him
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I'll call help And do my best to stop the raid
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I'll Try to track him and Kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I'll Keep my eye on him And when I see him I'll arrest him or / raid him
Is morphine a drug?:no
Is adrenalin a drug?: no
Is coalition ilegal?: yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Nope not 1 piece but if it's a full outfit impersonating
By Fuzzy
IGN: Fuzzy
SteamID64: 76561198173995098
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleFuzzBall
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: The R.P.P.D should accept me because i am a good player to pick for the team for these reasons: I am very good on the field (PVP and Teamwork) i also am friendly, active, willing to help if called and i am an experienced player!
Experience: SMS (Secret Military Service) Owned by SCOTSCHIEF, RPHD (Royal Pandahut Department) Owned by JordanXcraft, RP 13 Police Group Owned by JoshJF, PEPD (Prince Edward Police Department) Owned by JoshJF and Apples.
Previous bans: Last was a long time ago
How long have you been police continuously: 5 hours :PP
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Glue, Narcotics, Explosives, Rails, Berries, Police clothing (On civilians), Unlicensed guns and High Cal (on civilians)
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Torture him by tickling
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Try to stop it to the best of my abilities
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Report to a higher up
Is morphine a drug?: No
Is adrenalin a drug?: No
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes if not on cops D:
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No
IGN: Dova
SteamID64:76561198098263699
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098263699/
Vouches:
Experience: 7-10
Previous bans: Idk
How long have you been police continuously: 2 weeks
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes I promise
What are the illegal items?: Unlicensed guns // Popping tires // blueberries // glue //narcotics // berries // coalition gear / / shadowstalker rails // explosives
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10-10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8-10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10-10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10-10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 4-10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10-10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I wlll report him to the captain
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I'll demote him or ask the captain to remove him
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I'll report him to a staff to demote him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I''ll call a group of police to arrest him
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I'll Raid it
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I'll use /rescue and try to rescue him
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I'll call help And do my best to stop the raid
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I'll Try to track him and Kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I'll Keep my eye on him And when I see him I'll arrest him or / raid him
Is morphine a drug?:no
Is adrenalin a drug?: no
Is coalition ilegal?: yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: Nope not 1 piece but if it's a full outfit impersonating
I head there were some complications with you and pandahut in general, message me if you still would like to join the RPPD because you application is Accepted!!!
IGN: Fuzzy
SteamID64: 76561198173995098
Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleFuzzBall
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: The R.P.P.D should accept me because i am a good player to pick for the team for these reasons: I am very good on the field (PVP and Teamwork) i also am friendly, active, willing to help if called and i am an experienced player!
Experience: SMS (Secret Military Service) Owned by SCOTSCHIEF, RPHD (Royal Pandahut Department) Owned by JordanXcraft, RP 13 Police Group Owned by JoshJF, PEPD (Prince Edward Police Department) Owned by JoshJF and Apples.
Previous bans: Last was a long time ago
How long have you been police continuously: 5 hours :PP
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items?: Glue, Narcotics, Explosives, Rails, Berries, Police clothing (On civilians), Unlicensed guns and High Cal (on civilians)
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Torture him by tickling
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: Report to a higher up
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Try to stop it to the best of my abilities
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Report to a higher up
Is morphine a drug?: No
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes if not on cops D:
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No
Your application got accepted!!! Welcome to the RPPPD. Make sure to message me on discord for your Steam invite and your invite to the discord!
IGN: Mr.Wong
SteamID64: 76561198147524731
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NicosLitURL/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I got balls to do arrests / stop raids / stop kidnaps etc.
Experience: Ive been a cop for some hours so I am prettey set.
Previous bans: Killing a guy for destroying my vehicle ( cant remember how long ago it was ;3 )
How long have you been police continuously: 1-2 hours. But I take breaks sometimes.
Do you have Ts3: Yes ofc I do (;
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Always
What are the illegal items?: Explosives ( Rockets but not rocket launchers ), military knives, and any berries are also illegal ( berry pies, crushed berries etc)
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9.5
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 6
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 9.9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: I would get proof of the person doing it and then report it to a higher up.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I would get proof of the person doing it and then report it to a higher up.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I would get proof of the person doing it and then report it to a higher up.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:I would get proof of the person doing it and then report it to a higher up.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:I would get proof of the person doing it and then report it to a higher up.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I would again get proof of Flop doing it and then report it <3
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I would arrest the person doing it or at least give him a ticket!
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Get proof and send it to a captain.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would get some other cops to help me rescue the person being kidnapped, if I am alone I would try my best to rescue the person.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I would gather cops and stop the raidi, if I was the only cop online I would risk my life to stop them!
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot and kill the robbers!
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will arrest the person that is going to sell the berries and when im done with him I will deal with the person buying them.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes if its not used by higher ups, Chief / Deputy etc
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal?: No it is not illegal.
Hi there Mr.Wong,
I am glad to inform you you have been accepted into the RPPD. If im correct I already have you as a friend on steam so I will send you the group invite immediately!
IGN: Blackychany
SteamID64: 76561198124876888
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124876888/
Vouches:tastymelon bjarne.beckers
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i want to be in group im online every day and i whana protect and help washington
Experience: i have been cop for like 6 hours
Previous bans:1 no reason
How long have you been police continuously: 6hours
Do you have Ts3: yes and discord and skype
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes i do whatever it takes
What are the illegal items?: berries and unlinese guns explosives high calibur
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9 but I lag a lot
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9 lag pc
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him tel higher up
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: same
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: arrest the person
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: raid the base on the account of they have beries
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: rescue him
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:arrest the raiders and if it come to it kill
If you see a robbery what will you do?: stop it kill if needed to
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: arrest and take the drugs and trash them
Is coalition ilegal?: jes
IGN: Blackychany
SteamID64: 76561198124876888
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124876888/
Vouches:tastymelon bjarne.beckers
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i want to be in group im online every day and i whana protect and help washington
Experience: i have been cop for like 6 hours
Previous bans:1 no reason
How long have you been police continuously: 6hours
Do you have Ts3: yes and discord and skype
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes i do whatever it takes
What are the illegal items?: berries and unlinese guns explosives high calibur
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:9 but I lag a lot
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 9 lag pc
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report him arrest him tel higher up
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: same
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: arrest the person
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: rescue him
If you see a robbery what will you do?: stop it kill if needed to
Is coalition ilegal?: jes

Denied, because no PSD members on 13 are allowed to be cop on 10.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!