All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By ShoutingSmurf
In Game Name: LuckyStyl3
Steam Profile Link: http: //steamcommunity.com/id/246002/
SteamID64: 76561197960287930
Vouches: Mah man TastyMelony
Current Role: Weaponsmith
What is you balance in-game?: 465 but i had more before that stupid wipe thingy
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 218 hours
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 100+
How many hours have you spend being police?: about 20
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yehh
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: when you do /arrest you arrest people when they have commited a crime, /pr you talk to police only. ^^
What are the illegal items?: All kinds of drugs, shadowstalker ammo, Dragonfang, Hellsfury and guns you have no license for.
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I would like to be able to do more for the server and i think it will be fun and a new challenge.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes i do!
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: First i Inform the Higher ups, than ill do what they tell me to do and stay calm.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: Take a car.
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: i would transport the military people first, than ill look what plane/car is left and i take that.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?: Inform the higher up.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?: Talk about it with the other owner.
By Social Skillz
In Game Name: Social Skillz
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346579306/
SteamID64: 76561198346579306
Vouches: Legit
Current Role: No clue.
What is you balance in-game?: Roughly 1.4m
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 826
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 350+?
How many hours have you spend being police?: 150+
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /arrest = Initiates a command in which you can demand items from a player (ILLEGAL ITEMS ONLY) and charge them with whatever they had. /pr = A private police radio, only accessible by Police, Swat, Chief+, and Mayor's.
What are the illegal items?: High-cal weapons. Explosives, rails, drugs, wearing 2 or more coalition, spec-ops, or police
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I've really just been wanting to join another PD group since PSD got shut down awhile ago, and it might just bring me back into PH as a whole. I havn't play PH for two days constantly in almost a month now.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: Try to get the location of the kidnap, ask for the vitals of the victim(s), and try to get units who are CLOSE to the area, or try to go there and call reinforcements.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: Either TPA to a fellow officer, or take a Armored Van and drive it over to Seattle as fast as possible, might have a Police Cruiser or even a sports car to get there faster AND be undercover.
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Get all available units into a helicopter and get anyone certified (or me) able to fly the helicopter over the raid, then parachute down into the raid hoping to stop it from the roof down. I would also split the troop into two squads, one goes on the ground and one goes to the roof.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?: I would get evidence then report it to the Owner, or Mayor.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?: I would get evidence then report it to the other Owner and Mayor.
Last edited by Social Skillz on September 6th, 2017, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Legit
In Game Name: Social Skillz
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198346579306/
SteamID64: 76561198346579306
Vouches: None
Current Role: No clue.
What is you balance in-game?: Roughly 1.4m
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 826
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 350+?
How many hours have you spend being police?: 150+
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /arrest = Initiates a command in which you can demand items from a player (ILLEGAL ITEMS ONLY) and charge them with whatever they had. /pr = A private police radio, only accessible by Police, Swat, Chief+, and Mayor's.
What are the illegal items?: High-cal weapons. Explosives, rails, drugs, wearing 2 or more coalition, spec-ops, or police
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I've really just been wanting to join another PD group since PSD got shut down awhile ago, and it might just bring me back into PH as a whole. I havn't play PH for two days constantly in almost a month now.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: Try to get the location of the kidnap, ask for the vitals of the victim(s), and try to get units who are CLOSE to the area, or try to go there and call reinforcements.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: Either TPA to a fellow officer, or take a Armored Van and drive it over to Seattle as fast as possible, might have a Police Cruiser or even a sports car to get there faster AND be undercover.
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Get all available units into a helicopter and get anyone certified (or me) able to fly the helicopter over the raid, then parachute down into the raid hoping to stop it from the roof down. I would also split the troop into two squads, one goes on the ground and one goes to the roof.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?: I would get evidence then report it to the Owner, or Mayor.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?: I would get evidence then report it to the other Owner and Mayor.

Vouching
Good cop
But a bit rude sometimes :p
By TastyMelon
In Game Name:Alloutwarrior
Steam Profile Link:
SteamID64:76561198185101038
Current Role: mvp police
What is you balance in-game?:$248000
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: really when ever in not in school and in all 917hrs
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I dont really know i think something like 50
How many hours have you spend being police?: Like 14 hrs
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further:you can do /policeraid,/ticket,and arrest
What are the illegal items?:Hellsfury,all raw berries,glue,explosives,and unlicensed guns
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): Why I want to join the R.P.A.F is because i want to get back into be law enforcement and really get into role play
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:Y es i do agree i will be on at least 2 times a weed
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: I will see if i could see if i could pay the kidnapper off if not i will try my absolute hardest to terminate the kidnapper and save the hostage
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: I will at most time i will have a spare bed inside of Seattle if not i will pay someone for a tpa to buy a car to get there quickly
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:Even with all access to vehicles it really wont help when they are hiding in the base so i would tactically terminate the raiders by grenades or whaching them or worst comes to worst running in there with a honey badger
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?:If i see a R.P.A.F member being corrupt i will report them to higher up if none are on i will take action and arrest them
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?:If i saw the owner being corrupt first i stop him then i will talk to second in command and see if we and group up and take the corrupted owner down so the group name wont go to shame

Still too little information, too little experience and applied sooned than a week. Try again in 2 weeks.
By Dark is shadow
In Game Name: Dark Shadow
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/789992856/
SteamID64: 76561198306904019

Vouches: Tastymelon
Current Role: Police
What is you balance in-game?: 791k
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 908 hrs
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: around 650+ hrs
How many hours have you spend being police?: 1 week and 1 day
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /arrest assist /raid assist (police raids only) /checkplayer
What are the illegal items?: Dragonfang berries, Rocket launchers, hells fury,rockets, Shadowstalkers,rails, Military knife etc
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I am a member of the RPPD and i am very dedicated working for police and helping out people. Due to my activeness I would be helping a lot of people more and stopping crime to make Washington a clean state. Also in my experience serving the RPPD
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?:
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: sacrifice and buy an helicopter or just go via poliec car
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: My action will be sniping as it is a practical way for stopping a raid. Once the raider is busy it would be a perfect time to rush if the sniper plan did not work out.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?: REport to Tasty Dreamland or any other higher ups. Also telling captains
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?: Telling captains for a demotion.
By ryan572001
In Game Name: ryan572001
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312794214
SteamID64: 76561198312794214
Current Role: SWAT
What is you balance in-game?: 12k
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 517
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 119
How many hours have you spend being police?: 75 - 100
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /arrest is used for when a criminal has one of multiple illegal items, or is evading paying tickets. Using the 3 warnings system, officers try to get the criminal to comply, then attempt to incarcerate him, and punish him based on the severity of the offense. /pr is Police Radio, /pr (yourmessage) displays what you've typed to all officers. /ticket is for applying a certain amount of bamboo they must pay because they're breaking the law. format: /ticket (playername) "Reason why you're ticketing them" amount of bamboo.
What are the illegal items?: Hell's Fury, Nykorev, and Dragonfang. Also Glue, Berries, Explosives, Mil. Knives, Rails, and Narcotics
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I heard there was perks? I like flying vehicles, helicopters mostly. I like the thought of being first responder VIA. airtransport. Get access to a pretty oustanding HQ. (so far.) and I enjoy the atmosphere of the R.P.A.F so far.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes i do.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: Get ready to leave, while attempting to gather info on the position of the person being kidnapped & rush to the vehicles.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: I'd buy my own vehicle, and depending on how far the situation has escalated, and how serious it is, would determine whether I bought a brandnew Heli or a Armored Prison Truck.
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Depending on the raids distance, I would chose between a Heli or a Jet then, landing at the nearest plausible area for re-takeoff, while still being close enough to respond to the raid in time. Determined on the terrain surveyed while responding, I'll try to figure out the best area for me attempt to stop the raid from, depending on the raid circumstance, if combat falls in favour to the first responders & base defender, I'll make sure they're okay, then head back to my vehicle of choice.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?: Confront them, explaining that I will contact a higher rank in the R.P.A.F to judge what he deserves, and staying through till the end to provide my side of the case.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?: I'd confront them, trying to figure out why they've done what they have, was it justified in any way, and If they continue to act out of line, turn all availabe proof in to the most authoritative figure that can demote/punish them accordingly.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!