All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Knightowl
In Game Name: knightowl

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145158534/

SteamID64: 76561198145158534

Current Role: Police officer

What is you balance in-game?:7000BB right now

How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 605hrs

How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: started playing 2weeks ago i think

How many hours have you spend being police?: 6days

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: For emergencies

Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /checkplayer- to check players for illegal items, /arrest "name" "reason" for arresting someone carrying illegal items, /pr- police radio, /ticket - to ticket players, /arrest assist - to assist a police officer/swat in a arrest.

What are the illegal items?: Dragonfang, nykorev, Hells Furry,Drugs, Explosives, Military knifes, unlicensed guns.

Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): Sounds cool.

Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: sure

What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: i will call back up and take a helicopter from the hq and land near the place where the kidnapper told to go and if he is alone we will snipe him when 1 of us will go there to negotiate and if they are a group we will pay them to release the hostage .

What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: Use a car...

You have access to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: i will officers/swats where they are and pick them up and then i will land the helicopter near the raid zone and then we will shoot the bandits.

What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?:I will tell Tasty melon or Xdreamland

What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?:I will tell the mayor
By alloutwarrior678
In Game Name:Alloutwarrior
Steam Profile Link:
SteamID64:76561198185101038
Current Role: mvp bandit
What is you balance in-game?:$235000
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: really when ever in not in school and in all 917hrs
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I dont really know i think something like 40
How many hours have you spend being police?: Like 7 hrs
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further:you can do /policeraid,/ticket,and arrest
What are the illegal items?:Hellsfury,all raw berries,glue,explosives,and unlicensed guns
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): Why I want to join the R.P.A.F is because i want to get back into be law enforcement and really get into role play
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:Y es i do agree i will be on at least 2 times a weed
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: I will see if i could see if i could pay the kidnapper off if not i will try my absolute hardest to terminate the kidnapper and save the hostage
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: I will at most time i will have a spare bed inside of Seattle if not i will pay someone for a tpa to buy a car to get there quickly
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:Even with all access to vehicles it really wont help when they are hiding in the base so i would tactically terminate the raiders by grenades or whaching them or worst comes to worst running in there with a honey badger
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?:If i see a R.P.A.F member being corrupt i will report them to higher up if none are on i will take action and arrest them
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?:If i saw the owner being corrupt first i stop him then i will talk to second in command and see if we and group up and take the corrupted owner down so the group name wont go to shame
By TastyMelon
In Game Name: knightowl

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145158534/

SteamID64: 76561198145158534

Current Role: Police officer

What is you balance in-game?:7000BB right now

How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 605hrs

How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: started playing 2weeks ago i think

How many hours have you spend being police?: 6days

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: For emergencies

Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /checkplayer- to check players for illegal items, /arrest "name" "reason" for arresting someone carrying illegal items, /pr- police radio, /ticket - to ticket players, /arrest assist - to assist a police officer/swat in a arrest.

What are the illegal items?: Dragonfang, nykorev, Hells Furry,Drugs, Explosives, Military knifes, unlicensed guns.

Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): Sounds cool.

Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: sure

What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: i will call back up and take a helicopter from the hq and land near the place where the kidnapper told to go and if he is alone we will snipe him when 1 of us will go there to negotiate and if they are a group we will pay them to release the hostage .

What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: Use a car...

You have access to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: i will officers/swats where they are and pick them up and then i will land the helicopter near the raid zone and then we will shoot the bandits.

What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?:I will tell Tasty melon or Xdreamland

What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?:I will tell the mayor

You lack a lot of information, especially when we asked for 50 words and you gave us two :/
By TastyMelon
Steam Profile Link:
Current Role: mvp bandit
What is you balance in-game?:$235000
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: really when ever in not in school and in all 917hrs
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I dont really know i think something like 40
How many hours have you spend being police?: Like 7 hrs
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further:you can do /policeraid,/ticket,and arrest
What are the illegal items?:Hellsfury,all raw berries,glue,explosives,and unlicensed guns
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): Why I want to join the R.P.A.F is because i want to get back into be law enforcement and really get into role play
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:Y es i do agree i will be on at least 2 times a weed
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: I will see if i could see if i could pay the kidnapper off if not i will try my absolute hardest to terminate the kidnapper and save the hostage
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: I will at most time i will have a spare bed inside of Seattle if not i will pay someone for a tpa to buy a car to get there quickly
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:Even with all access to vehicles it really wont help when they are hiding in the base so i would tactically terminate the raiders by grenades or whaching them or worst comes to worst running in there with a honey badger
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?:If i see a R.P.A.F member being corrupt i will report them to higher up if none are on i will take action and arrest them
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?:If i saw the owner being corrupt first i stop him then i will talk to second in command and see if we and group up and take the corrupted owner down so the group name wont go to shame
Good application, but we think you should try it again next week so you can get some more experience as a cop.
By That'sQuestionables
In Game Name:That'sQuestionable
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatiscurious
SteamID64:76561198238645952
Current Role:Police Chief
What is you balance in-game?:20k
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:200hrs
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 150hrs
How many hours have you spend being police?:100 hrs
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:No I do not
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /or (Police radio) is a quicker way to communicate to all cops on the server. /arrest is for criminals that have contraband, unlicensed guns, and etc in the law book of Washington and PEI.
What are the illegal items?: Contraband (Explosives, berries, etc) High cal weapons, police or swat clothing (1 or more, coalition too), and military knives
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I wanna join RPAF cause I wanna further more improve the police/rcmp industry and make Washington a much much better place for all citizens that would like to live a peaceful life. I feel it is important and needed for bad things to get dealt this fast. This is why I want to be in RPAF.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes I do
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?:I would do /rescue "name" and get reinforcements. And try to locate the kidnapper and hostage as well as location. Then I would land my crew at an unseeable spot and move in and try to rescue the hostage.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?:Use a car or run by foot.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?:Tell higher up of RPAF
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?:Tell the mayor
By TastyMelon
In Game Name:That'sQuestionable
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatiscurious
SteamID64:76561198238645952
Current Role:Police Chief
What is you balance in-game?:20k
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:200hrs
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 150hrs
How many hours have you spend being police?:100 hrs
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:No I do not
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /or (Police radio) is a quicker way to communicate to all cops on the server. /arrest is for criminals that have contraband, unlicensed guns, and etc in the law book of Washington and PEI.
What are the illegal items?: Contraband (Explosives, berries, etc) High cal weapons, police or swat clothing (1 or more, coalition too), and military knives
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I wanna join RPAF cause I wanna further more improve the police/rcmp industry and make Washington a much much better place for all citizens that would like to live a peaceful life. I feel it is important and needed for bad things to get dealt this fast. This is why I want to be in RPAF.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes I do
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?:I would do /rescue "name" and get reinforcements. And try to locate the kidnapper and hostage as well as location. Then I would land my crew at an unseeable spot and move in and try to rescue the hostage.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?:Use a car or run by foot.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?:Tell higher up of RPAF
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?:Tell the mayor

We liked your application, but you could hardly fly in a straight line. Try to work on that!
Last edited by TastyMelon on September 6th, 2017, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By DRAVEN AKM
In Game Name: DRAVEN AKM
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/galvinguilles/
SteamID64: 76561198048697454
Current Role: SWAT
What is you balance in-game?: 360,050
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 514
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 146
How many hours have you spend being police?: 25 - 40
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /arrest is used for when a criminal has one of multiple illegal items, or is evading paying tickets. Using the 3 warnings system, officers try to get the criminal to comply, then attempt to incarcerate him, and punish him based on the severity of the offense. /pr is Police Radio, /pr (yourmessage) displays what you've typed to all officers. /ticket is for applying a certain amount of bamboo they must pay because they're breaking the law. format: /ticket (playername) "Reason why you're ticketing them" amount of bamboo.
What are the illegal items?: Hell's Fury, Nykorev, and Dragonfang. Also Glue, Berries, Explosives, Mil. Knives, Rails, and Narcotics
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I heard there was perks? I like flying vehicles, helicopters mostly. I like the thought of being first responder VIA. airtransport. Get access to a pretty oustanding HQ. (so far.) and I enjoy the atmosphere of the R.P.A.F so far.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: Get ready to leave, while attempting to gather info on the position of the person being kidnapped & rush to the vehicles.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: I'd buy my own vehicle, and depending on how far the situation has escalated, and how serious it is, would determine whether I bought a brandnew Heli or a Armored Prison Truck.
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Depending on the raids distance, I would chose between a Heli or a Jet then, landing at the nearest plausible area for re-takeoff, while still being close enough to respond to the raid in time. Determined on the terrain surveyed while responding, I'll try to figure out the best area for me attempt to stop the raid from, depending on the raid circumstance, if combat falls in favour to the first responders & base defender, I'll make sure they're okay, then head back to my vehicle of choice.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?: Confront them, explaining that I will contact a higher up in the R.P.A.F to judge what he deserves, and staying through till the end to provide my side of the case.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?: I'd confront them, trying to figure out why they've done what they have, was it justified in any way, and If they continue to act out of line, turn all availabe proof in to the most authoritative figure that can demote/punish them accordingly.
By xDreamLand
In Game Name: DRAVEN AKM
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/galvinguilles/
SteamID64: 76561198048697454
Current Role: SWAT
What is you balance in-game?: 360,050
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 514
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 146
How many hours have you spend being police?: 25 - 40
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes
Name and explain the basic commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr) and so further: /arrest is used for when a criminal has one of multiple illegal items, or is evading paying tickets. Using the 3 warnings system, officers try to get the criminal to comply, then attempt to incarcerate him, and punish him based on the severity of the offense. /pr is Police Radio, /pr (yourmessage) displays what you've typed to all officers. /ticket is for applying a certain amount of bamboo they must pay because they're breaking the law. format: /ticket (playername) "Reason why you're ticketing them" amount of bamboo.
What are the illegal items?: Hell's Fury, Nykorev, and Dragonfang. Also Glue, Berries, Explosives, Mil. Knives, Rails, and Narcotics
Explain why you want to join the R.P.A.F. (minimum of 50 words): I heard there was perks? I like flying vehicles, helicopters mostly. I like the thought of being first responder VIA. airtransport. Get access to a pretty oustanding HQ. (so far.) and I enjoy the atmosphere of the R.P.A.F so far.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and there was a kidnapping going on?: Get ready to leave, while attempting to gather info on the position of the person being kidnapped & rush to the vehicles.
What would you do if you were at the HQ and needed to get to Seattle ASAP but there are no planes/helicopters available?: I'd buy my own vehicle, and depending on how far the situation has escalated, and how serious it is, would determine whether I bought a brandnew Heli or a Armored Prison Truck.
You have acces to all the vehicles, there is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Depending on the raids distance, I would chose between a Heli or a Jet then, landing at the nearest plausible area for re-takeoff, while still being close enough to respond to the raid in time. Determined on the terrain surveyed while responding, I'll try to figure out the best area for me attempt to stop the raid from, depending on the raid circumstance, if combat falls in favour to the first responders & base defender, I'll make sure they're okay, then head back to my vehicle of choice.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. member being corrupt?: Confront them, explaining that I will contact a higher up in the R.P.A.F to judge what he deserves, and staying through till the end to provide my side of the case.
What would you do if you saw a R.P.A.F. owner being corrupt?: I'd confront them, trying to figure out why they've done what they have, was it justified in any way, and If they continue to act out of line, turn all availabe proof in to the most authoritative figure that can demote/punish them accordingly.
Congratulations! You have been accepted in the R.P.A.F. We were even so Impressed you got instant promoted to Master Sergeant! We are more than happy to have you on our team!
By alloutwarrior678
Steam Profile Link:
Current Role: mvp police
What is you balance in-game?:$248000
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: I dont really know i think something like 50
How many hours have you spend being police?: Like 14 hrs

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!