All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Ingame Name:DankTrank
Discord Name/ID:Burd3d11
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): SWAT

TIme as Police:More than 500 hours,Since i spent Most of my time on unturned as a law enforcer
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: There is multiple types of explosives,Glue,Unlicensed weapons,Military knives,rails and a variety of narcotics Such as meth,Cocaine,Heroin,Ecstasy etc

Why would you like to join PSD:I want to join PSD because I don't have any other Groups to patrol with,When by myself i cannot reach my Prime and full effectiveness,I also believe that i would be a good addition since i am SWAT and have abilities and Weapon choices Other Officers don't have.

Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher):At this point nightOwl Told me to apply.

Past experience in a police group:I Played with Storm,Who renamed himself to khosous.I was in all of his groups and Have experience in PSD in past Lives.

Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:Yes,I believe that i should be kicked or even banned due to These offences,If i were to do one of these actions it would break apart the group and I would be ruining its Purpose.
I The Mayor Would like to see this player accepted into the PSD.
Ingame Name:DankTrank
Discord Name/ID:Burd3d11
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): SWAT

TIme as Police:More than 500 hours,Since i spent Most of my time on unturned as a law enforcer
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: There is multiple types of explosives,Glue,Unlicensed weapons,Military knives,rails and a variety of narcotics Such as meth,Cocaine,Heroin,Ecstasy etc

Why would you like to join PSD:I want to join PSD because I don't have any other Groups to patrol with,When by myself i cannot reach my Prime and full effectiveness,I also believe that i would be a good addition since i am SWAT and have abilities and Weapon choices Other Officers don't have.

Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher):At this point nightOwl Told me to apply.

Past experience in a police group:I Played with Storm,Who renamed himself to khosous.I was in all of his groups and Have experience in PSD in past Lives.

Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:Yes,I believe that i should be kicked or even banned due to These offences,If i were to do one of these actions it would break apart the group and I would be ruining its Purpose.
Accepted due to experiences and the heart to protect the city. You will be invited to the Discord group soon.
Ingame Name:MrDeetee
Discord Name/ID:MrDeeTee 3101
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): RCMP
TIme as Police:50+ hours
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Mili Knives, Explosives (eg. rockets), high caliber weapons, coalition/rcmp clothes
Why would you like to join PSD: I met kim jong un and we've been catching guys together for a few hours (4 hours)
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Nobody.
Past experience in a police group:I played in a police group on the washington server for a few weeks and I did load of arrests and a few policeraids.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes if i do bad stuff the can kick me.
i recognize the user played bandit earlier today
Ingame Name:marowak
Discord Name/ID:marowak#3108
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): rcmp
Time as Police:Recently, like an hour, in the past I used to play and have a lot of knowledge of the rules. I used to be cop only when I played half a year ago, a year ago, and about 2 years ago. Overall probably 200 hours
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband:Explosives, devil's bane, unlicensed, dragonfangs, hell's, grizzly, high cal, rocket launchers, military knives, berry items, cop clothes such as coalition and spec ops
Why would you like to join PSD: I want a uniform group that I can be in, I was once in the pepd and the other one that was ran by sean completely forgot the name.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher):
Past experience in a police group:Pepd
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yup, although I am not very toxic and won't do that :)
Ingame Name:marowak
Discord Name/ID:marowak#3108
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): rcmp
Time as Police:Recently, like an hour, in the past I used to play and have a lot of knowledge of the rules. I used to be cop only when I played half a year ago, a year ago, and about 2 years ago. Overall probably 200 hours
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband:Explosives, devil's bane, unlicensed, dragonfangs, hell's, grizzly, high cal, rocket launchers, military knives, berry items, cop clothes such as coalition and spec ops
Why would you like to join PSD: I want a uniform group that I can be in, I was once in the pepd and the other one that was ran by sean completely forgot the name.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher):
Past experience in a police group:Pepd
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yup, although I am not very toxic and won't do that :)
Hi, please apply at the new application format titled ‘OFFICIAL PSD 2018 Application thread’

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!