All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
In-Game Name: Valor Licken

Server: Roleplay #10

SteamID64: 76561198122338464

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elpiquante/

Applying For: Police/RCMP Deputy

Time in current rank and role: Valor Licken

Reasons why I wish to be promoted: I want to be in the police to put law in the right place and the right moment. Not only to piss off person, but to help the community vs. the infestation of ciminal and other bandit who think he can just walk and rob without consequence. I im a proud member of the law, and i will defend the city and the mayor vs. the criminal!

Higher Police members That Have Referred Me to Fill out This Application: Bat-Kat

Illegal RP items: Berries, glue, millitary knives, unlicensed guns, police/coalition gear, raiding weapons such as dragonfang, rocket launcher, nykorev, and Hells fury, shadowstalker rails, explosives, narcotics

Previous bans:: No
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376007486/
In game name: HemlightLego
In game RCMP rank: RCMP
Time as RCMP:60h+
I whould like to join the PSD becuse i want to get a higer rank and to help other players.

Past Experience as RCMP: Well i have been highway patrol and swat i have don alot of trafic stops
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands:Drugs, millitary knife, berries, raw or live exploxives, high cal guns, unlicense guns.

i do agree that Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc.
I whould like to join the PSD becuse i want to get a higer rank and to help other players.

Past Experience as RCMP: Well i have been highway patrol and swat i have don alot of trafic stops
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands:Drugs, millitary knife, berries, raw or live exploxives, high cal guns, unlicense guns.

i do agree that Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc.
Once again hem. Final chance. Fill out the application ENTIRELY with effort.

Huge -1
My age is 12 and i got 308h on unturned.
My ingame is: HemlightLego.
My discord ID is: HemlightLego#5955
My steam ID is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376007486/
My ingame police rank is: RCMP officer.
My time as a Police is mabey 60h.
I would like to join becuse i want to get a higer rank and mabey be a supervisor for the PSD and i like to help players.
My past experians as a police officer is from when i was in the 51 Devision Of Stalin and i have don alot of trafick stops.
My knowledge is that all of this items is illegal for a cevilian to have: Coalition/RCMP/Police uniforms (If not police), highcaliber, flaregun, explosives.
I would like to join becuse i want to get a higer rank and mabey be a supervisor for the PSD and i like to help players.
My past experians as a police officer is from when i was in the 51 Devision Of Stalin and i have don alot of trafick stops.
My knowledge is that all of this items is illegal for a cevilian to have: Coalition/RCMP/Police uniforms (If not police), highcaliber, flaregun, explosives.
Hem.
Steam Profile Link: something.
In game name: Bat
Time as RCMP:1.75k
Why would you like to join the PSD: I want to join because i heard you guys were an amazing group, I personally have been part of three police groups, the PEPD in the end being the most successful. I'd also like to join you all because for me it's a lot easier to arrest as a team. You guys in my opinion are very organized and have everything down and straight. Thanks for reading dis!

Past Experience as RCMP: 1.75khrs, was in PEPD, Scotschief's police group (forgot name), and a police group i made myself, Kat's Spec Ops.
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Drugs (berries + weed, cocaine, that stuff), glue, high cal weapons (grizzly, ekho, hell's fury, nykorev, matamorez, dragonfang,) selling weapons as a non-weaponsmith, stimulants/depressants, rails, rockets, and unlicensed weapons

i do agree that Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc. yep,

THis is what i would accept as a proper application.
DENIED. OP has reached the limit of declined applications, all future applications will be declined instantly, Thank you for your attempts.
In game name: Henry
Time as RCMP: 50+
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: I also am friends with Captain ranks and fight crimes with them for along time.
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Drugs, Coalition/RCMP/Police uniforms (If not police), highcaliber, , explosives.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I want to gain a better rep for myself and let people think I'm not a bad guy. I want to fight crime bc its fun and I want to do a good deed and get promoted. I like to arrest people cause its more fun than robberies and raiding and it actually helps the city.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes, i agree because I deserve it if I do so.
Last edited by Henry on November 25th, 2017, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!