All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Ingame Name: SillyLegit
Discord Name/ID: SillyLegit
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): Deputy
TIme as Police: 400+
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Narcotics, Drugs, High Call Weapons, impersonation of a cop, Unlicensed weapons, explosives, glue
Why would you like to join PSD: I was in and i still love this group :D
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Me Myself and I
Past experience in a police group: RPPD OWNER, PSD TRAINING OFFICER
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes SIR
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Narcotics, Drugs, High Call Weapons, impersonation of a cop, Unlicensed weapons, explosives, glue
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Me Myself and I
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes SIR
HUGE +1
Although little effort was put in this, ACCEPTED due to experience and dedication to the police.
Ingame Name: Pure Gayness
Discord Name/ID: Supreme Leader
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): ex deputy
TIme as Police: More then 400 hrs. Used to be a cop on Washington and a former field officer of PSD.
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Dragonfangs, Nykorevs, Grizzly's, timberwolf, echo and hells fury handled by civilians. Berries and craftable drugs etc.
Why would you like to join PSD: I have had been a member of PSD for quite a while now and I will help enforce laws of pei and my motto is: To protect and serve.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Tracy Chak (The Sheriff)
Past experience in a police group: Former psd officer before klockmann announced that psd was shutting down so I left. Tracy Chak told me psd was active again and now I am reapplying.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: I deeply Understand
Ingame Name: Pure Gayness
Discord Name/ID: Supreme Leader
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): ex deputy
TIme as Police: More then 400 hrs. Used to be a cop on Washington and a former field officer of PSD.
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Dragonfangs, Nykorevs, Grizzly's, timberwolf, echo and hells fury handled by civilians. Berries and craftable drugs etc.
Why would you like to join PSD: I have had been a member of PSD for quite a while now and I will help enforce laws of pei and my motto is: To protect and serve.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Tracy Chak (The Sheriff)
Past experience in a police group: Former psd officer before klockmann announced that psd was shutting down so I left. Tracy Chak told me psd was active again and now I am reapplying.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: I deeply Understand
Accepted, due to previous experience in PSD and the passion to protect #13.
Ingame Name: HookThenCook
Discord Name/ID: HookThenCook#9180
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): RCMP
TIme as Police : Was in Past over than 7 days
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Unlicensed Guns , Rails ,ShadowStalker , Grizzly ,Dfang ,Hell'sFury,Military knife, Flare Guns , Berries ,narotics , Heroin , Cocaine , All high cal , Police &Swat 's (Tops,Bottoms,Caps,Vests,Cars)
Why would you like to join PSD: Yes Sir
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Skelle
Past experience in a police group: eemm , nothing
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:Yes I Agree
Last edited by HookThenCook on December 16th, 2017, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ingame Name:DankTrank
Discord Name/ID:Burd3d11
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): SWAT

TIme as Police:More than 500 hours,Since i spent Most of my time on unturned as a law enforcer
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: There is multiple types of explosives,Glue,Unlicensed weapons,Military knives,rails and a variety of narcotics Such as meth,Cocaine,Heroin,Ecstasy etc

Why would you like to join PSD:I want to join PSD because I don't have any other Groups to patrol with,When by myself i cannot reach my Prime and full effectiveness,I also believe that i would be a good addition since i am SWAT and have abilities and Weapon choices Other Officers don't have.

Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher):At this point nightOwl Told me to apply.

Past experience in a police group:I Played with Storm,Who renamed himself to khosous.I was in all of his groups and Have experience in PSD in past Lives.

Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:Yes,I believe that i should be kicked or even banned due to These offences,If i were to do one of these actions it would break apart the group and I would be ruining its Purpose.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!