All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
Hello players of Pandahut 13,
This is the format you can follow to apply for PSD, or the Pandahut Sheriff Department. PSD is a group set to defend and protect the citizens of PEI

Code: Select allIngame Name: Discord Name/ID: Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): TIme as Police: Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Why would you like to join PSD: Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Senior Officer or higher): Past experience in a police group: Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: We will get back to you in about a few days after you post your application. Do not complain over our decision on your application or we will decline all
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatiscurious
In game name: [RPPD] That'sQuestionable
In game RCMP rank: Chief #10 And Ex-Chief #13
Time as RCMP: 125+
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: Apart of RPPD and was chief on both RP servers. I also am friends with Chief + ranks and fight crimes with them for along time. They know I never was corrupt. Also RPPD Training Officer
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Drugs, Coalition/RCMP/Police uniforms (If not police), highcaliber, flaregun, explosives.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I want to gain a better rep for myself and let people think I'm not a bad guy. I want to fight crime bc its fun and I want to do a good deed and get promoted. I like to arrest people cause its more fun the robberies and raiding and it actually helps the city.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes, ofc because I deserve it if I do so.
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414171365/
In game name:MCPLance
In game RCMP rank: RCMP
Time as RCMP:72+
Past Experience as RCMP/Police:well i was on patrol and i saw lsd dealing and i was on a sitution that in is very dengerous because they have rockets hellfury all high op guns in game then i stay low profile then msg Captain astro sending the LSD and Berrie Screenshoot the we have a big raid so many died and also the mayor is cheering for us (mayor Duke) then we successfuly raided it then the next morning they still running there illegal activity so i contact Captain Astro again and we raid the second time and Won Captain Astro give us free dine in in waffle resturant and i keep patroling until i find a apartment glitch out the plot and i was curius about that then i look for clue its a confirm berrie farm i stand by for Astro order unexpected we cant raid it because there was a Raid cooldown. You can confirm my experience at Astro and Duke, my experience here is i never give up and i respect the law and i want the streets clean.
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands:Drugs, millitary knife, berries, raw or live exploxives, high cal guns, unlicense guns
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals:because i am the type of guy that do anything for a fellow citezen
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: yes i unterstand it and i agree because it help the psd group away from bad influence police out there
I'm happy to inform you that your application has been accepted, Onyx/Astro will invite you soon, stay tuned on steam!
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatiscurious
In game name: [RPPD] That'sQuestionable
In game RCMP rank: Chief #10 And Ex-Chief #13
Time as RCMP: 125+
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: Apart of RPPD and was chief on both RP servers. I also am friends with Chief + ranks and fight crimes with them for along time. They know I never was corrupt. Also RPPD Training Officer
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Drugs, Coalition/RCMP/Police uniforms (If not police), highcaliber, flaregun, explosives.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I want to gain a better rep for myself and let people think I'm not a bad guy. I want to fight crime bc its fun and I want to do a good deed and get promoted. I like to arrest people cause its more fun the robberies and raiding and it actually helps the city.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes, ofc because I deserve it if I do so.
Sorry to inform you but your application has been declined, after a talk with the PSD leaders we have decided that you are unfit for the job
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ RichardBestGamer/
In game name: wazfu
In game RCMP rank: RCMP
Time as RCMP: 72 Hours +
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: I have been playing RP since 2.0 and most of the time i am an Officer.
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: I know alot of things about contraband items. I ussualy ticket/arrest players because of this reason.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: It is fun too catch criminals. And i hate criminals.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: No i do not agree with this because it is very Rude and Impolite to disrespect your higher ups.
In game name:Optamistic (Currently banned)
In game RCMP rank:RCMP
Time as RCMP:over 8 days
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: welp i have commited corrupt felonys before but when i have not done that i was doing pretty well
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands:Narcotics are illeagal Stealing cars is illeagal, cloths like swat and sheriff cloths or a spec ops vest,berrys and unlicensed guns
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals:I have made a F ton of mistakes before but i think i could better myself i genuinly think i can rise up PSD is my chance too become better too be a good cop like the old days plus i need a prison and all that and PSD will deliver i think its the future for PEI it has been before so why not now and we gotta adapt too the future so yeah
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:Yes i have commited these myself before and i apologize but its time too learn so i agree too not be a bitch :-)
In game name:Optamistic (Currently banned)
In game RCMP rank:RCMP
Time as RCMP:over 8 days
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: welp i have commited corrupt felonys before but when i have not done that i was doing pretty well
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands:Narcotics are illeagal Stealing cars is illeagal, cloths like swat and sheriff cloths or a spec ops vest,berrys and unlicensed guns
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals:I have made a F ton of mistakes before but i think i could better myself i genuinly think i can rise up PSD is my chance too become better too be a good cop like the old days plus i need a prison and all that and PSD will deliver i think its the future for PEI it has been before so why not now and we gotta adapt too the future so yeah
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:Yes i have commited these myself before and i apologize but its time too learn so i agree too not be a bitch :-)
Application declined due to ban. Try reapplying when you arent banned.
K ill be waiting staff :ninja:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!