All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By MattCobra
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheRealMattCobra

In game name: Matt

In game RCMP rank: RCMP

Time as RCMP: two weeks

Past Experience as RCMP/Police: I have been involved in many arrests, drug busts, traffic stops and a few police raids. I also was the Founder of Tacoma PD and was a cop on #10 before switching to #13, because #13 is better.

Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: Military Knives, Narcotics/Berries, High cal weapons such as DragonFang, Grizzly and Flare Gun.

Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I've had many experiences with PSD officers. I would also like to expand PSD stations. My goal is to make more stations PSD officers can use. This way, it's not a drive to Alberton to have somebody arrested. I'd also like to make O'Leary Prison a Prison again. The point of this Prison would be to send the biggest criminals on PEI there. That way, we don't have murderers/ high drug dealers staying in a highly populated area.

Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Of course.
By wonslowcar
DENIED

Post on the THREAD and follow the NEW FORMAT

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!