All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Legit

Hours On Unturned as an officer: 80-100 hours.

Police Rank: Police Officer

Why We Should Accept You: I would like to join the Seattle Police Department because I feel I can gain a lot more experience within Law Enforcement. Also, I have a lot of good friend(s) inside of the Department and they have taught me few things on the road toward there. If I would be accepted, it would help me and beneficial for the Department.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: I can bring a lot, for instance, I can bring my professionalism and my support into the Department. Also my full dedication and my hard-working effort as well.

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If you are performing a raid onto a structure, or during an arrest, and if someone pulls a weapon also for self-defense.

Steam Id 64: 76561198422627517

In Game Name: Jessica

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Flexing😚😜#4269

We will contact you on discord or if that doesn’t work on here
Accepted add me on discord and steam ;)
By ELstrat

Hours On Unturned as an officer:10

Police Rank:officer

Why We Should Accept You: because i like to guard our citizens and guard our town, most importantly iw ould like to arrest the people who are commiting crimes

What You Can Bring To Our Division:i can bring activity

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer:if they resist arrest or shoot me

Steam Id 64:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799279994

In Game Name:ELstrat

discordname:ELstrat#2005

signature:Raisto
In Game Name: Goblin/Lizard

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223387176

SteamID64: 76561198223387176

Vouchers: None

How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 2-6

How many hours have you spend on pandahut? 3-5
:
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 100+

Do you have any previous experiences?: Yes

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes

Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /pr /ticket /rescue

What are the illegal items?: Berries , glue , military knive , rockets , High Cals.

Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I Want To Join The P.P.D Because ill need places to bring the inmates show them that the Police of seattle aren't messing around! I also need to join the P.P.D because ill need to be able to report to the Higher up commanders!

Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes I Swear to always be active But IRL comes First!

What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would plan correctly bring all items I need and attempt to rescue the hostage.

There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I would respond to the raid, I would find good spot and take out the raiders safely and quickly!

What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would report it to the commander that I was assigned.

What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would report it to the second commander

Any information you would like to share?: Im very good shot I can be a sharpshooter for the P.P.D.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!