All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Legit

Hours On Unturned as an officer: Too many about 650

Police Rank: SWAT

Why We Should Accept You: I was in the RPPD before which was the top police group on 10. I’ve been playing Police since the beginning. I was an Undersheriff 2nd in command for the PSD

What You Can Bring To Our Division: Firepower and tactical advantages

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: They are a threat ie they shoot or pull a weapon

Steam Id 64: 76561198311192985

In Game Name: Stan

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Stan#8587
Accepted, welcome to SPD
By Legit

Hours On Unturned as an officer: around 10

Police Rank: Officer

Why We Should Accept You: I love being a Police Officer and I've wanted to get into an official group for it for a while. I know the illegal items, the commands, and all that jazz. Also, Sneadera recommended that I come apply here, so here I am.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: Hopefully I can bring some good help, fun times, and all around help be a part of a successful Police group.

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If they resist arrest, stopping a raid, rescuing a hostage, stopping a rob, and of course being attacked (but I usually wait for an explanation unless I am continually getting hurt). You can also kill if you are being robbed or taken hostage.

Steam Id 64: 76561198155371447

In Game Name: Yolo

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Yolo#2021
We will wait 1 week till making decision, you have only 10 hrs as cop wich is really low ( I have 400-500) But good luck op
YoloMcYoleo liked this

Why We Should Accept You: I love being a Police Officer and I've wanted to get into an official group for it for a while. I know the illegal items, the commands, and all that jazz. Also, Sneadera recommended that I come apply here, so here I am.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: Hopefully I can bring some good help, fun times, and all around help be a part of a successful Police group.

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If they resist arrest, stopping a raid, rescuing a hostage, stopping a rob, and of course being attacked (but I usually wait for an explanation unless I am continually getting hurt). You can also kill if you are being robbed or taken hostage.

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Yolo#2021
We will wait 1 week till making decision, you have only 10 hrs as cop wich is really low ( I have 400-500) But good luck op
Thanks!
Legit liked this

Hours On Unturned as an officer: about 100

Police Rank: mvpplus police

Why We Should Accept You: Cuz im rich so i can support the police i want to help protect the pepole of the United States of America and i want to give them a better life.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: idk

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: raid , a bandit robing someone , kinderpers kidnaping someone , if i arrest someone and they dont respond etc..

Steam Id 64: http://steamcommunity.com/id/amirmois428

In Game Name: amirmois428

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : i will send it to you in privte because i dont want pepole to spam me or watever.

Hours On Unturned as an officer: 1

Police Rank: police officer

Why We Should Accept You: i would like to help keep the server safe from crime

What You Can Bring To Our Division: communication and dedication

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: resist arrest (being shot at)

Steam Id 64:

In Game Name: mamabear1980.ejm

Hours On Unturned as an officer: about 100

Police Rank: mvpplus police

Why We Should Accept You: Cuz im rich so i can support the police i want to help protect the pepole of the United States of America and i want to give them a better life.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: idk

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: raid , a bandit robing someone , kinderpers kidnaping someone , if i arrest someone and they dont respond etc..

Steam Id 64: http://steamcommunity.com/id/amirmois428

In Game Name: amirmois428

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : i will send it to you in privte because i dont want pepole to spam me or watever.
Bad app sorry. Denied. Feel free to reapply whenever with a better app
By Legit

Thanks!
Accepted, add me on discord @SillyLegit#8684
By Jessica

Hours On Unturned as an officer: 80-100 hours.

Police Rank: Police Officer

Why We Should Accept You: I would like to join the Seattle Police Department because I feel I can gain a lot more experience within Law Enforcement. Also, I have a lot of good friend(s) inside of the Department and they have taught me few things on the road toward there. If I would be accepted, it would help me and beneficial for the Department.

What You Can Bring To Our Division: I can bring a lot, for instance, I can bring my professionalism and my support into the Department. Also my full dedication and my hard-working effort as well.

Reason's You Can Kill Someone As An Officer: If you are performing a raid onto a structure, or during an arrest, and if someone pulls a weapon also for self-defense.

Steam Id 64: 76561198422627517

In Game Name: Jessica

Discord User Name (must include numbers at the end) {ex. Stalin#0563} : Flexing😚😜#4269

We will contact you on discord or if that doesn’t work on here
By Aren
Legit was on break making the next highest rank owner.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!