All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Aren
In Game Name:Z-01
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198130649423/
SteamID64:76561198130649423
Vouchers:Dab
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:1000
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:500
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:100
Do you have any previous experiences?: I have been a police on ph10 and ph13 but other then that no.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest,/pr,/rescue,/ticket,/warrant,
What are the illegal items?:Glue,Military knifes,Berries,explosives,high caliber weapons
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I have always liked real police and have always wanted to rp as a real officer, but i have never found the right group to help me learn or to rp with as a officer. I have heard this group is very fun to be in. Overall this group sounds fun and i have always wanted to be a part of something like this.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:Yes
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: Find the buildig the hostage is being held in and do /rescue I would then rescue the hostage safely.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:Locate were the raid is. Gear up. Go there and locate the raider(s). Kill the raider(s).
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: report to P.P.D. executives.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Tell pandahut staff members
Any information you would like to share?: The only rp servers i play on are ph10 and ph13. I can rp seriously as a cop.
Accepted contact me on discord for an invite
By Aren
We are continuing to grow! All applications are welcome
By zman#2644
In Game Name:zman
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117177676/
SteamID64:76561198117177676
Vouchers: none?
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 1,352
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 200
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 40
Do you have any previous experiences?: I used to play as a PSD member
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes, but not always
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /pr /raid(with captain) /ticket /ticketlist /warrant (with deputy) /rescue /checkplayer
What are the illegal items?: High Caliber Weapons such as dragonfangs and grizzlys,(police officers can have these items) Unlicensed Weapons glue explosives all forms of narcotics (LSD Weed) Impersonation Berries, military knifes and Rails
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to join the PPD because the people in it are nice non-toxic people. I also want to join because its a strong group with a actual hierarchy of order and training. Also I do hope to advance forth and be of assistance in ridding the server of the mafia. Or at least routing them thoroughly.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes Of course
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: do /rescue then /pr to ask if any other police can help me and that I'm rescuing. Then I would find the location of the hostage and try to either get into the base and kill the kidnapper or just kill the kidnapper.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: First do /pr to ask for help then based on the description drive over to the location once the timer start I would move in seeing if I could see the players who were raiding. If I got close enough I would try to kill them ending the raid if I was succesful
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would tell one of the higher ups and have evidence
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would talk to someone who is close to the highest position and tell them as well as a few other higher up people and show evidence
Any information you would like to share?: Oh yes, I have successfully helped with information on the raiding of a mafia base. I've also been a informant for some time now.
By Classified_
In Game Name:zman
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117177676/
SteamID64:76561198117177676
Vouchers: none?
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 1,352
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 200
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 40
Do you have any previous experiences?: I used to play as a PSD member
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /pr /raid(with captain) /ticket /ticketlist /warrant (with deputy) /rescue /checkplayer
What are the illegal items?: High Caliber Weapons such as dragonfangs and grizzlys,(police officers can have these items) Unlicensed Weapons glue explosives all forms of narcotics (LSD Weed) Impersonation Berries, military knifes and Rails
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to join the PPD because the people in it are nice non-toxic people. I also want to join because its a strong group with a actual hierarchy of order and training. Also I do hope to advance forth and be of assistance in ridding the server of the mafia. Or at least routing them thoroughly.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Yes Of course
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: do /rescue then /pr to ask if any other police can help me and that I'm rescuing. Then I would find the location of the hostage and try to either get into the base and kill the kidnapper or just kill the kidnapper.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: First do /pr to ask for help then based on the description drive over to the location once the timer start I would move in seeing if I could see the players who were raiding. If I got close enough I would try to kill them ending the raid if I was succesful
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would tell one of the higher ups and have evidence
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would talk to someone who is close to the highest position and tell them as well as a few other higher up people and show evidence
Any information you would like to share?: Oh yes, I have successfully helped with information on the raiding of a mafia base. I've also been a informant for some time now.
Accepted, contact me on Discord.
By ryan572001
In Game Name:[R.P.A.F] ryan572001
Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312794214
SteamID64:76561198312794214
Vouchers: mayor
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 765
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 1553
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 1553
Do you have any previous experiences?: I was a RPAF me never before its dies as well as a RPPD member before its dies as well
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to join the PPD to assist it and to help them as well as a team, team work always better then working alone right?
I would love to get knowing the new fellow officers and help them ou and they help me out.
In RPPD I found the biggest amount of Barries that ever were record on seattle as we Lagg due to it and I found it and I still have screenshots of it and that was my best what I ever did as I don't think there was any other raids like mine trust me it's was good lol
And yeah I want to work with PPD and help them out as much as possible it's mature and nine toxic and that is what all mature .
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: do /rescue then /pr to ask if any other police can help me and that I'm rescuing. Then I would find the location of the hostage and try to either get into the base and kill the kidnapper or if it hard or the hostage in danger so I'll pay what the kidnapper wants hostage life mature right?
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would tell one of the higher ups and I'll take some evidence
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would talk to someone who is close to the highest position and tell them as well as a few other higher up people and show evidence and create a fourm reporting them
Any information you would like to share?: Yes today I have helped the PPD on a raid on the mafia using my hummve and it's was succesful and I really liked the team work.
(;

Thank you for reading this have a great day

-ryan572001
By Classified_
In Game Name:[R.P.A.F] ryan572001
Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312794214
SteamID64:76561198312794214
Vouchers: mayor
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 765
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 1553
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 1553
Do you have any previous experiences?: I was a RPAF me never before its dies as well as a RPPD member before its dies as well
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I want to join the PPD to assist it and to help them as well as a team, team work always better then working alone right?
I would love to get knowing the new fellow officers and help them ou and they help me out.
In RPPD I found the biggest amount of Barries that ever were record on seattle as we Lagg due to it and I found it and I still have screenshots of it and that was my best what I ever did as I don't think there was any other raids like mine trust me it's was good lol
And yeah I want to work with PPD and help them out as much as possible it's mature and nine toxic and that is what all mature .
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: do /rescue then /pr to ask if any other police can help me and that I'm rescuing. Then I would find the location of the hostage and try to either get into the base and kill the kidnapper or if it hard or the hostage in danger so I'll pay what the kidnapper wants hostage life mature right?
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would tell one of the higher ups and I'll take some evidence
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would talk to someone who is close to the highest position and tell them as well as a few other higher up people and show evidence and create a fourm reporting them
Any information you would like to share?: Yes today I have helped the PPD on a raid on the mafia using my hummve and it's was succesful and I really liked the team work.
(;

Thank you for reading this have a great day

-ryan572001
Accepted, please contact me or Aren on discord!
By Fox said die
If i had more hours and they spread to 13 properly then ill probably apply only for the 13 server
By fragmag01
In Game Name:
Steam Profile Link:
SteamID64:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:
Do you have any previous experiences?:
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):
What are the illegal items?:
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words):
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?:
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:
Any information you would like to share?:I'm good at pvp and I'm 16 tying to have something to do with my game, I try my hardest to follow the rules
By Classified_
If i had more hours and they spread to 13 properly then ill probably apply only for the 13 server
We're on #13
By Classified_
In Game Name:
Steam Profile Link:
SteamID64:
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?:
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:
Do you have any previous experiences?:
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):
What are the illegal items?:
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words):
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?:
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?:
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?:
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?:
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?:
Any information you would like to share?:I'm good at pvp and I'm 16 tying to have something to do with my game, I try my hardest to follow the rules
Fill it in correctly please!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!