All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Knightowl
10 and 13 are different.
By MattCobra
I don't see why Matt's still in it if he's a criminal on 10.
It’s for server #13. I mean, some officers in PSD are also in my gang.
By Swankyjohn
Ingame Name: (Mafia Leader) Swankyjohn
Steam Name: swankyjohn
Discord Name: Jacob Anyon#5087
Experiences as police: Arrest assisted 3 people, ticketed 1 and arrested guy for reckless driving
Time in pandahut: around 20hrs
Time as police: around 15hrs
Why would you like to join us: to help the police force stop serious criminals
Referrals to apply for PSD (Must be given by a Senior Officer or higher): idk what that means
By wonslowcar
I don't see why Matt's still in it if he's a criminal on 10.
Almost all of us are criminals on 10. Most of us are in Matt's mafia on 10 lol
By Dani Omerovic
-Discord name & tag (e.g. TracyChak#6584) Dani_ome
-Steam profile URL76561198183998075
-Current role on #13:RCMP
-How many hours you have been playing as RCMP on #13? Almost 70 hours
-Why are you willing to join PSD? I think that the PSD need more people to take care of PEI and stop robberies and criminals. The PSD is strong but need to be stronger and i am always a RCMP so that's why i wanna join and because i know drug bases.
-Past experiences as RCMP:
-Explain all the basic RCMP commands & what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer) (/arrest is when you arrest someone and give the Warnings and that.) ((Arrestover is when the arrest is over and you have taken away the illegal guns for example.) (/checkplayer is to check if the person has unlicensed guns.)
-Do you agree to be active on RP #13? Yes!
-Do you understand that the higher ups of PSD could kick/demote you anytime in PSD? Yes!
By Oneizzy
- Ingame name: isiahcoolmanhog1
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309462131/
- Your current role: rcmp
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) i wanna join because i want to make panda hut a better and safer server for all.
- How many hours have you played Cop? About 14 to 17 hours
- Cop experience: i was a Ex sheriff
- Do you have a mic?: yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): (/pr is police radio or personal radio basically a message only cops can see)(/arrest is the start of a arrest but to do /arrest you must give out verbal warning or text warnings so they know that if they continue they will be arrested.)(/arrestover the end of the arrest where they can be let go and it can only be done when either they fulfilled their punishment or you have taken the illegal item that were on him.)(/checkplayer is the command you use to see if they have any illegal weapons on them and if they have the license for the gun they have.)
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: YES
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes ive been trough it
- Who is the Sheriff of PSD, and whats his job?: his job is to make sure that evry one on the froce is following the rules and also the higher up so anything we do much go through him.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
By wonslowcar
- Ingame name: isiahcoolmanhog1
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309462131/
- Your current role: rcmp
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) i wanna join because i want to make panda hut a better and safer server for all.
- How many hours have you played Cop? About 14 to 17 hours
- Cop experience: i was a Ex sheriff
- Do you have a mic?: yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): (/pr is police radio or personal radio basically a message only cops can see)(/arrest is the start of a arrest but to do /arrest you must give out verbal warning or text warnings so they know that if they continue they will be arrested.)(/arrestover the end of the arrest where they can be let go and it can only be done when either they fulfilled their punishment or you have taken the illegal item that were on him.)(/checkplayer is the command you use to see if they have any illegal weapons on them and if they have the license for the gun they have.)
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: YES
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes ive been trough it
- Who is the Sheriff of PSD, and whats his job?: his job is to make sure that evry one on the froce is following the rules and also the higher up so anything we do much go through him.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
Apply in the link in the original post pls

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!